Quick Review of Phung Thuy Massage - Ho Chi Minh

As per my experience yesterday at Phung Thuy Massage in Ho Chi Minh, not so great to be honest.

The good side: you indeed feel secured with all the staff there, very friendly btw.

The bad side: I didn't get to choose the girl and I was taken straight to my massage room, the massage girl didn't speak English so no small talk was possible, and the massage girl really gave the impression she wasn't enjoying any of this.

If she had faked more interest, that would probably have been a better experience, but I think the issue here is that for me to get turned on and have fun, I need to feel the girl is into me, and having to pay for a girl I didn't even choose or talk to definitely didn't help building excitement.

Southeast Asia
Thanks for letting us know how things went at Phung Thuy. Here is my full review with pictures about my experience at Phung Thuy Massage.

I agree with you that it can be challenging to be sexually excited when you feel a girl is not into you. And it's frustrating when you cannot choose your girl. I have to remember to not be passive, and I try and always ask to choose the girl or I'll send back the girl if I am not that into her.

The majority of these places have girls that do not speak English. Others have stated it helps to know some basic Vietnamese, but I still do not know that much. I always try to smile and be friendly, and use my body language to try and make them feel comfortable and at ease, but it doesn't always work.

I'm curious what time and day of the week did you go? Was it on a weekday afternoon or weekend evening? How busy was it?

Did you happen to see any of the other massage girls that worked there? How did they look?

As per my experience yesterday at Phung Thuy Massage in Ho Chi Minh, not so great to be honest.

The good side: you indeed feel secured with all the staff there, very friendly btw.

The bad side: I didn't get to choose the girl and I was taken straight to my massage room, the massage girl didn't speak English so no small talk was possible, and the massage girl really gave the impression she wasn't enjoying any of this.

If she had faked more interest, that would probably have been a better experience, but I think the issue here is that for me to get turned on and have fun, I need to feel the girl is into me, and having to pay for a girl I didn't even choose or talk to definitely didn't help building excitement.
I had the exact same experience here on the April 28. It was Sunday afternoon at about 2-3pm.

The guy who brought me to the room asked for 50k, and I told him what i wanted, and the girl who showed up was pretty much to my liking, but the whole experience was exactly the same as what @JordanD said.

Also, it was my first time, so do the girls actually not let you get fully nude? I was only allowed to have my shorts go past the knees and that position was quite awkward, couldn't fully relax. The girl had a totally non interested vibe and look as well. Just before I left, I told her that she looked really sad because she did. Her reply was that she was just very tired.

Anyways, the whole experience was not very enjoyable, mostly because i'm also like @JordanD in that I'm not very into it unless the girl has a good vibe/into me.

Southeast Asia
Also, it was my first time, so do the girls actually not let you get fully nude? I was only allowed to have my shorts go past the knees and that position was quite awkward, couldn't fully relax.
You can undress yourself as much as you feel comfortable. The most important thing for the girl is being able to clean you, which is understandable. Of course, you can always ask if you're unsure, but every massage girl is different... some just open up your pants, some will only slide your pants down to your knees or ankles, and others will completely remove your pants. Just do what makes you feel comfortable.
I told her that she looked really sad because she did. Her reply was that she was just very tired.
The girl is right. Most of the time, these girls are tired. The best energy I've seen is when you can catch them in the afternoon after they've had their afternoon nap. The Vietnam culture is about sleeping on your days off. I always make sure I am busy when a girl stays with me, otherwise they want to sleep in until 2pm, and I want them out of my room the next morning. They would sleep all day if you let them. It doesn't always work, but try to smile and make it fun for them, and hopefully they will try and care more. I am the same, meaning I have a difficult time finishing when the girl looks sad and tired and not into me. It can be frustrating.