Review Luxury Spa massage "NHAC DUONG LAU" with pictures - Nuru Massage - HCMC

This is a long and full review with pictures for the spa massage Nhac Duong Lau, it a complete massage spa service place with Nuru massage in HCMC.

I dont have the talent of Logan to write great review but I will try my best and share my personal and some others members exp who I had the pleasure to meet before. Feel to share your reviews here too so that can help everybody too.

This is my favorite spa for 6-7 month, Im now a regular there and used to go every 2 weeks and now once a month as my monthly treat :D.

Like promise it a follow up to the review of Prometheus: Nhac Duong Lau Spa Review

So it a luxury spa locate in district Binh chanh (at the border of district 7 and 8) about 10-15min from district 1. Be sure to see district binh chanh on grab or you will arrive on a total different place nearby the airport! A grab car from D1 should be around 40-50K max if it 100K from d1 you are at the wrong adresse cause there is multiple street with the same name (28 duong so 9A).

Or just write "28 duong so 9A trung son" in grab destination and you will arrive to the good adresse for sure.

The different combos:

COMBO VIP - 75 minutes, shared bath - 700,000 VND (reality it more 65min service and 10min sauna) always consider 5-10min for sauna in any package
COMBO VIP - 105 minutes, shared bath - 900,000 VND (possibility to have 2 ladies in the room)
COMBO CAO CAP (LUXURY) - 90 minutes, shared bath - 1.200.000 VND (possibility to have 2 ladies in the room and it is 2 shots)
COMBO CAO CAP (LUXURY) - 120 minutes, shared bath - 1.500.000 VND (possibilty to have 2 ladies in the room and it is 2-3 shots)
Like most high end massage place, TICKET = TIPS, that means if you go combo 700K you have to pay 700K as tips minimum so consider 1.4M as full price.
If you decide to go king style and go 4 hands/ 2 ladies that would be 3x 900K= 2.7M total. Personally I always prefer take one only.

it a full spa service, every combo 700K to 1.5M include these services:

1 free coffee, orange juice, energy or Tiger

Plate of fruit when go in rooms so the lady can feed you :D

Ticket free foot massage 30 min by staff massage but tips minimum 100K

Ticket free head massage, facial and earwax around 30min too but tips minimum 100K

Free snack= instant noodles with beef

Free water

Important note: they have 2 different kind of staffs, for the foot massage and face massage they have average ladies to do the legit massage and it a DIFFERENT staff for the vip massage the ladies are all young 18 to 25y, slim and required 1M60 mininum and wear more sexy outfit, you will immediately notice the difference when you wait in the lobby.

So for example if you go like my regular combo you will pay grand total 1M6 for 2h services. (1M400K+100K+100K) for foot and face massage and massage one hour in room VIP.

If you dont care about foot and face massage just room vip like most people you will pay 1.4M minimum depends on what package.

In that case, you always pay the ticket 700K first at the reception then you can go massage face or foot massage if you want to use it then have to pay the tips 100K for each treatment before the nuru massage 1h in room VIP OR you can decide to go straight for the nuru massage then face/foot massage after.

Then after service you pay directly to the lady the same amount of the ticket of your package or sometimes pay at reception I got the both case before(700K for 700K, 1M200K for 1M200K etc).

What service?

Combo 700K:

The main steps:

The lady get naked and bath/wash with you playfully like a gfe.
Dry you then install you in massage table, then lick/kiss you everywhere.
After that foreplay she will apply nuru massage on her and your back and it body to body massage.
Then the foreplay is over, HJ et bj time, a lot of things is permitted, finger, 69 etc like everywhere some are better than others (my personal favorite so far: 2, 6, 9, 40, 99)
After the climax, the session continue until the time finish, it not npk come and go bye.
It my favorite combo. You will understand why it my favorite after your session ;). And Im a difficult customer who care a lot about value.

Combo 900K:

Everything is similar to above but more time to play 105min instead of 75min and possibility to have 2 girls (3some)
You might negotiate a second shot with the lady directly if you choose only 1.

Combo 1200K:

Everything similar to above but used special gel mix with alcohol and a special japanese gel for cold and hot BJ effect, 2 shots and 1 Cocktail include (hard liquor)

Combo 1500K:

Everything similar to above but used special gel mix with alcohol and a special japanese gel for cold and hot BJ effect, 2-3 shots? and 1 Cocktail include (hard liquor)
Not sure about this one since I never tried myself and when the manager explain to me, it not clear too lol (maybe not worth it but if somebody tried it feel free to report here)

Pros:

Lot of pretty ladies (high standart for 80-90% of the staff)
Luxury spa with full package (legit and massage thai)
Clean and vip room (most of place dont change the towel where you lie down ...) Here they really remove the towel after service ...
Ladies are lovely and try to give you a gfe most of the time
If you prefer quality to quantity and take your time
Similar to the famous Neko massage in Hanoi but in HCMC (still on my bucket when I will travel Sapa later this year :))
Discount 50K vnd on the ticket 700K and 900K if book with the manager for booking before 5PM (because peak hour not sure about that), tips still 700K to 900K
Discount 100K on the ticket 1.2M and 1.5M if book with the manager for booking before 5PM, tips still 1.2M and 1.5M.

Cons:

Not cheap but like everywhere more service/quality it often higher price
No line up but can change the lady (need booking to choose the lady)
Weak english like most place in Vietnam but body language is universal ;)
Not plenty of staff (probably around 15 ladies maximum, they often travel or day off, I often see a lady come back to the spa with a travel suitcase

Best timing to go:

From my 6-7 months experience there and others places in general, the best timing is to go play 11am to 4PM during the week, after it quite crowded by office people so if you can arrange your working time etc better go in this period, less customer and ladies more fresh (they are humans too).
On 5PM and after it not rare to wait 20 to 30min.

PS: some pictures are mine or others members and some are their pictures.

Pictures

Last edited:
Ah yeah I forget to mention one important infos:

Discount 50K vnd on the ticket 700K and 900K if book with the manager for booking before 5PM (because peak hour not sure about that), Tips still 700K to 900K
Discount 100K on the ticket 1.2M and 1.5M if book with the manager for booking before 5PM, tips still 1.2M and 1.5M.

Zalo of manager: Mister Tri= +84916253676

He can write broken english or google traduction stuff

Wish you post this earlier 😭 just came back from Vietnam 2 weeks ago and been searching for nuru massage in HCM and couldn’t find any guess I need to get back to Vietnam anytime soon 🤷🏻‍♂️

San Jose, CA
I have recently resigned myself to being an occasional reader here, but this post here prompted me to alert any naive readers that this is a shill post, a follow-up to the Prometheus review which is a pretext to help someone here posing as a "bro" with the hopes of luring in more suckers to earn what could be a "referral commission".

Gents, as a public service message, there are far plenty and better establishments with better pricing, and even better looking girls. Also, since one of my 9 cousins lives out in D8, it can be quite a sketchy area as compared to D1...and we all know how scammy D1 can be. D8 is probably worse. D4 used to be the gangster-infested district/"quan", but that crown now goes to D8.

Please be aware of these posts steering one into a particular establishment. We all know due to the Coronavirus that business has been curtailed with some establishments temporarily shutting down completely due to lack of sufficient business. But "pseudo-massage" places, such as the one referenced in this thread exist to thrive on overcharging or ripping off a few customers here and there, EVEN with the aid of some street or online tout/shill. This is the business model of some, and their modus operandi.

Everyone has been forewarned. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
I have recently resigned myself to being an occasional reader here, but this post here prompted me to alert any naive readers that this is a shill post, a follow-up to the Prometheus review which is a pretext to help someone here posing as a "bro" with the hopes of luring in more suckers to earn what could be a "referral commission".

Gents, as a public service message, there are far plenty and better establishments with better pricing, and even better looking girls. Also, since one of my 9 cousins lives out in D8, it can be quite a sketchy area as compared to D1...and we all know how scammy D1 can be. D8 is probably worse. D4 used to be the gangster-infested district/"quan", but that crown now goes to D8.

Please be aware of these posts steering one into a particular establishment. We all know due to the Coronavirus that business has been curtailed with some establishments temporarily shutting down completely due to lack of sufficient business. But "pseudo-massage" places, such as the one referenced in this thread exist to thrive on overcharging or ripping off a few customers here and there, EVEN with the aid of some street or online tout/shill. This is the business model of some, and their modus operandi.

Everyone has been forewarned. Caveat emptor.
I actually went to this place yday - it was place that was thinking of in other thread from person looking for Nuru gel treatment. This is nicest/best place that have been to in Vietnam yet in my wk here so far. If there are better places would love to see more "shill" posts like this as it would seem very accurate in description.

As far as area is concerned would not think this is any different than any other than am sure if it were in D1 the price would be higher. I walk where I go just to get exercise and there no bigger issues in part of D8 I saw than other areas.

San Jose, CA
@Rioman

Looks like your handle was created just this past Tuesday, just a week ago. And here are your many corroborating posts to Exzer's:

https://singlemanforum.com/search/9964/

You sound like a lonely solo traveler lost in the Vietnam P4P jungle, who needs to elicit the help of a non-speaking Viet, "expat by choice", former French citizen turned partial Vietnam moto-bike business tour owner and part-time "free advice" counselor on SMF. We "believe" the partial Vietnam moto-bike tour owner" part...yeah right...

Just saying, hombre!

Last edited:
You humor me “hombre”, but I will play along this once. I did just come along last wk as that is when I arrived to HCMC. I have been “lost” in many more p4p jungles than you will ever get to in your life- I know what I like and I know what I can pay- just need to find it.

Maybe it a slow week for you and your cousins, but since this thread is about luxury spa offerings in HCMC please stop “thread fucking” and contribute something.

San Jose, CA
If you've read my countless posts in the last 6 months here, i've outlined the places to go, including NPK reviews, and not promoting nor earning a penny from any of it.

This thread is obviously a weak attempt at trying to lure in an occasional newbie to get him to pay more than he should. Perhaps you were the "testimonial" candidate, to enlist a soldier for future scam escapades. Again, my post was to alert, and my point was made.

The OP even goes on to list a phone number of a "Mister. Tri". It is obvious there had to be a discussion with Mr. Tri about publicizing his phone number on a mass wide public mongering forum, and i wouldn't put it past the OP to gain from such a "noble" act.

But to each their own. Everyone has been forewarned. Go at your own peril, it's your money.

Last edited:
This is a long and full review with pictures for the spa massage Nhac Duong Lau, it a complete massage spa service place with Nuru massage in HCMC.

I dont have the talent of Logan to write great review but I will try my best and share my personal and some others members exp who I had the pleasure to meet before. Feel to share your reviews here too so that can help everybody too.

This is my favorite spa for 6-7 month, Im now a regular there and used to go every 2 weeks and now once a month as my monthly treat :D.

Like promise it a follow up to the review of Prometheus: Nhac Duong Lau Spa Review

So it a luxury spa locate in district Binh chanh (at the border of district 7 and 8) about 10-15min from district 1. Be sure to see district binh chanh on grab or you will arrive on a total different place nearby the airport! A grab car from D1 should be around 40-50K max if it 100K from d1 you are at the wrong adresse cause there is multiple street with the same name (28 duong so 9A).

Or just write "28 duong so 9A trung son" in grab destination and you will arrive to the good adresse for sure.

The different combos:

COMBO VIP - 75 minutes, shared bath - 700,000 VND (reality it more 65min service and 10min sauna) always consider 5-10min for sauna in any package
COMBO VIP - 105 minutes, shared bath - 900,000 VND (possibility to have 2 ladies in the room)
COMBO CAO CAP (LUXURY) - 90 minutes, shared bath - 1.200.000 VND (possibility to have 2 ladies in the room and it is 2 shots)
COMBO CAO CAP (LUXURY) - 120 minutes, shared bath - 1.500.000 VND (possibilty to have 2 ladies in the room and it is 2-3 shots)
Like most high end massage place, TICKET = TIPS, that means if you go combo 700K you have to pay 700K as tips minimum so consider 1.4M as full price.
If you decide to go king style and go 4 hands/ 2 ladies that would be 3x 900K= 2.7M total. Personally I always prefer take one only.

it a full spa service, every combo 700K to 1.5M include these services:

1 free coffee, orange juice, energy or Tiger

Plate of fruit when go in rooms so the lady can feed you :D

Ticket free foot massage 30 min by staff massage but tips minimum 100K

Ticket free head massage, facial and earwax around 30min too but tips minimum 100K

Free snack= instant noodles with beef

Free water

Important note: they have 2 different kind of staffs, for the foot massage and face massage they have average ladies to do the legit massage and it a DIFFERENT staff for the vip massage the ladies are all young 18 to 25y, slim and required 1M60 mininum and wear more sexy outfit, you will immediately notice the difference when you wait in the lobby.

So for example if you go like my regular combo you will pay grand total 1M6 for 2h services. (1M400K+100K+100K) for foot and face massage and massage one hour in room VIP.

If you dont care about foot and face massage just room vip like most people you will pay 1.4M minimum depends on what package.

In that case, you always pay the ticket 700K first at the reception then you can go massage face or foot massage if you want to use it then have to pay the tips 100K for each treatment before the nuru massage 1h in room VIP OR you can decide to go straight for the nuru massage then face/foot massage after.

Then after service you pay directly to the lady the same amount of the ticket of your package or sometimes pay at reception I got the both case before(700K for 700K, 1M200K for 1M200K etc).

What service?

Combo 700K:

The main steps:

The lady get naked and bath/wash with you playfully like a gfe.
Dry you then install you in massage table, then lick/kiss you everywhere.
After that foreplay she will apply nuru massage on her and your back and it body to body massage.
Then the foreplay is over, HJ et bj time, a lot of things is permitted, finger, 69 etc like everywhere some are better than others (my personal favorite so far: 2, 6, 9, 40, 99)
After the climax, the session continue until the time finish, it not npk come and go bye.
It my favorite combo. You will understand why it my favorite after your session ;). And Im a difficult customer who care a lot about value.

Combo 900K:

Everything is similar to above but more time to play 105min instead of 75min and possibility to have 2 girls (3some)
You might negotiate a second shot with the lady directly if you choose only 1.

Combo 1200K:

Everything similar to above but used special gel mix with alcohol and a special japanese gel for cold and hot BJ effect, 2 shots and 1 Cocktail include (hard liquor)

Combo 1500K:

Everything similar to above but used special gel mix with alcohol and a special japanese gel for cold and hot BJ effect, 2-3 shots? and 1 Cocktail include (hard liquor)
Not sure about this one since I never tried myself and when the manager explain to me, it not clear too lol (maybe not worth it but if somebody tried it feel free to report here)

Pros:

Lot of pretty ladies (high standart for 80-90% of the staff)
Luxury spa with full package (legit and massage thai)
Clean and vip room (most of place dont change the towel where you lie down ...) Here they really remove the towel after service ...
Ladies are lovely and try to give you a gfe most of the time
If you prefer quality to quantity and take your time
Similar to the famous Neko massage in Hanoi but in HCMC (still on my bucket when I will travel Sapa later this year :))
Discount 50K vnd on the ticket 700K and 900K if book with the manager for booking before 5PM (because peak hour not sure about that), tips still 700K to 900K

Cons:

Not cheap but like everywhere more service/quality it often higher price
No line up but can change the lady (need booking to choose the lady)
Weak english like most place in Vietnam but body language is universal ;)
Not plenty of staff (probably around 15 ladies maximum, they often travel or day off, I often see a lady come back to the spa with a travel suitcase

Best timing to go:

From my 6-7 months experience there and others places in general, the best timing is to go play 11am to 4PM during the week, after it quite crowded by office people so if you can arrange your working time etc better go in this period, less customer and ladies more fresh (they are humans too).
On 5PM and after it not rare to wait 20 to 30min.

PS: some pictures are mine or others members and some are their pictures.

Love your work mate, Look forward to catching up soon :)

If you've read my countless posts in the last 6 months here, i've outlined the places to go, including NPK reviews, and not promoting nor earning a penny from any of it.

This thread is obviously a weak attempt at trying to lure in an occasional newbie to get him to pay more than he should. Perhaps you were the "testimonial" candidate, to enlist a soldier for future scam escapades. Again, my post was to alert, and my point was made.

The OP even goes on to list a phone number of a "Mister. Tri". It is obvious there had to be a discussion with Mr. Tri about publicizing his phone number on a mass wide public mongering forum, and i wouldn't put it past the OP to gain from such a "noble" act.

But to each their own. Everyone has been forewarned. Go at your own peril, it's your money.
Omg Duckie! duckie is back here, the old dog who bark a lot but dont bite is back here gentlemen.

To resume who is duckie on this forum, you can check his toxic message towards me and others members by looking "ducnguyen" on the search bar, you would quickly notice almost 50% of his message is to attack a lot of different members on this forum, Im alpha, superior, better than you etc and get flame back and go on. Look like he enjoy to fight online ...

He is notorious to judge people very quickly and spread a lot of report without proof (tips 100usd for guide, 100K for body guard, always get the hot babe that nobody got on npk, got a blast with 4 guys and 4 girls in a massage room but no massage name and no confirmation from others members etc etc). And he likes to promote place he never set a foot in aka BOSS Ktv he promotes for months then when he went in december he finish on the street ... and track back. So it a poor lad to ignore ...

I made my point about Duckie and no need to say more. it not the point of this topic.

So let go back to the main topic, I just share my exp about a good place with good value for me if you want to try it feel free to try and enjoy the small discount until it last and share your session here.

Let the reviews talks, barking is useless.

Last edited:
@Exzer , many thanks for this write up and introduction of this place. I myself have mongered around in HCM long enough, but have not heard of this place before. So, it's always good to have a 2nd or 3rd option on the plate. Based on pics alone, i will not list down the pro and cons that is running around in my head, because i believe it's always best to try first, rather than to just comment based on reviews or pics.

I would like to pay a visit soon and write an FR here. This place still seems more costly than my regular joints - Vien Dong & Phung Thuy. But no harm trying. Thanks again for the introduction and hopefully time permits for a visit.

cheers

It has also been pointed out - where you go, while cheaper and admittedly more bang for your buck (literally) is also literally just a bang for your buck.

These sort of places, while expensive, are also a different sort of experience. Its more than just a pump and dump. Some folks like this sort of experience and are willing to pay for it. I don't see how it matters to you. Its not your money.

There's no need for all these silly disagreements like you have over in that other post. But whatever.

Ho Chi Minh City
It has also been pointed out - where you go, while cheaper and admittedly more bang for your buck (literally) is also literally just a bang for your buck.

These sort of places, while expensive, are also a different sort of experience. Its more than just a pump and dump. Some folks like this sort of experience and are willing to pay for it. I don't see how it matters to you. Its not your money.

There's no need for all these silly disagreements like you have over in that other post. But whatever.
I think you are missing the point. Duc was pointing out this is a promotional post, disguised as a review, by a known seedy scammer who started out promoting ktvs for a commission, and now has possibly moved into promoting massage houses.

I think you are missing the point. Duc was pointing out this is a promotional post, disguised as a review, by a known seedy scammer who started out promoting ktvs for a commission, and now has possibly moved into promoting massage houses.
If you read the post and be neutral, it easy to see that it personal review and not a promotional one. Everything is clear and back up by pictures.

When some members gonna post their reviews, everything gonna be more clear.

Note: it interesting to see that when Duckie was an "occasional reader", nguoiyeu appear in the forum and become very active.
Let see in the long term if both of them will be active now or not. I notice lot of same pattern and support each other post even against the majority of the active members of this forum. (Please be sane, the prices you pay are RIDICULOUS )

If you read the post and be neutral, it easy to see that it personal review and not a promotional one. Everything is clear and back up by pictures.

Note: it interesting to see that when Duckie was an "occasional reader", nguoiyeu appear in the forum and become very active.
Let see in the long term if both of them will be active now or not. I notice lot of same pattern and support each other post even against the majority of the active members of this forum. (Please be sane, the prices you pay are RIDICULOUS )
And you agreed to not feeding the troll :)

Wait whuutt im confused. Are duc and nguoiyeu the same dogs? 😂

Downtown Phung Thuy is a better deal and far exceeds this Nhac Duong Lau for Value.

Quick Comparison:

DNTN Phung Thuy - 500K room fee plus 500K tip = 1 Million VNd (WINNER!)

versus

Nhac Duong Lau - 700K (minimum, base package) room fee plus 700K tip = 1.4 Million VNd (LOSER)

So...what is the better value? And we were talking cheap and discount prices on various threads on SMF here? Give us all a break with the bullshit.

Last edited: