Review Luxury Spa massage "NHAC DUONG LAU" with pictures - Nuru Massage - HCMC

Southeast Asia
Downtown Phung Thuy is a better deal and far exceeds this Nhac Duong Lau for Value.

Quick Comparison:

DNTN Phung Thuy - 500K room fee plus 500K tip = 1 Million VNd (WINNER!)

versus

Nhac Duong Lau - 700K (minimum, base package) room fee plus 700K tip = 1.4 Million VNd (LOSER)

So...what is the better value? And we were talking cheap and discount prices on various threads on SMF here? Give us all a break with the bullshit.
Does Phung Thuy offer Nuru now?

Downtown Phung Thuy is a better deal and far exceeds this Nhac Duong Lau for Value.

Quick Comparison:

DNTN Phung Thuy - 500K room fee plus 500K tip = 1 Million VNd (WINNER!)

versus

Nhac Duong Lau - 700K (minimum, base package) room fee plus 700K tip = 1.4 Million VNd (LOSER)

So...what is the better value? And we were talking cheap and discount prices on various threads on SMF here? Give us all a break with the bullshit.
I will be headed back to Nhac Duong Lau today and actually paying 1.6mln d so guess I still enjoy the bullshit. There are some service perks there that am quite sure are worth more than the 600k you will save at that other place.

If you want real value stay out of Vietnam and jerk off wherever you are- lol.

Ho Chi Minh City
I will be headed back to Nhac Duong Lau today and actually paying 1.6mln d so guess I still enjoy the bullshit. There are some service perks there that am quite sure are worth more than the 600k you will save at that other place.

If you want real value stay out of Vietnam and jerk off wherever you are- lol.
Looks there is another new resident shiller who doubles as Exzer's other tiny swinging dick.

Keeping it Short and Simple..... It's the one of the best , I opted for the VIP Package and believe me I almost went to the heaven's end and I'll visit again for sure. Thanks for taking me there bro!!!

I visited this place yesterday after reading the OP’s post - best time I’ve ever had (even got more than I wanted for a little bribe ;))
Hello Buv and Cooldude,

Can you give more details about your session and what you got extra after a little bribe (how much??) That would help everybody :D

Hello Buv and Cooldude,

Can you give more details about your session and what you got extra after a little bribe (how much??) That would help everybody :D
Well, I think we need to respect their privacy here.
It is obvious that if they have got some Service which is not allowed as per the Management then it can definitely not be shared here.
Important is to pick up the Hint, that a little Bribe can take you a bit further.

Here is an idea. Place a 500k(or whatever amount you comfortable) on the table with a condom on top of it. Speaking Vietnamese would open up so much negotiation, but this is something they understand. Obviously you do not do this when the attendant who takes you to room can see.

Also, find it interesting that “value” of this spa is questioned when it appears to me there something quite similar in Hanoi(Neko) that could make a case it quite a bit more expensive than all the descriptions/menus posted here. Is there a Capital premium allowed in Hanoi? I could argue that the package treatment/services provided at nhac actually are better than what Neko sounds like.

Hello Buv and Cooldude,

I was planning on giving a full review but I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. The girl definitely didn’t want me to say anything as she kept telling me to stay quiet about the whole thing so don’t think it was allowed! I am tempted..

I was planning on giving a full review but I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. The girl definitely didn’t want me to say anything as she kept telling me to stay quiet about the whole thing so don’t think it was allowed! I am tempted..
If it not a privacy problem, you can share your full review Buvv, no need to indicate the number of the lady and everything good. :)

Hi guys,
sorry for the delay in my report.
so my first massage visit was to Nhac Duong Lau , 28 Duorng 9a Kdc, Trung Son
( nicely recommend by Exer, thanks mate)
price 1.350mill vd
girl was 8/10
head and handjob in bath, in bath quite a while and body to body massage and continued with bj, I came.
then onto massage table, she let me finger her and play with her tits,
I was hard again and she was going hard at it with hand job, and blow job but I just couldn’t release .
massage finished, all in all a good experience, yes I will return but try others first.

ok next adventure
I got a girl from LINE app to come to my room, agreed service
blow job and cum
massage
then full sex and cum again
one hour 1.1mill vd

she comes to room, not the girl in photo
but still an 8/10 so I let her in,
she starts to give me a blow job, I come and she says , you not want to fuck me?
i say yes after massage
she says extra 500,000
i show her agreed message, she says that’s her boss not her.
waste of time, all the discussion ruined the mood, gave her the money and told her to leave.

Third experience
went to a club in walking street
saw a 10/10 little stunner, we chatted, she wanted $200 us
we agreed on $160
she done everything she said she would and stayed till 3.30pm next day
expensive but great value

back soon with further reports

Hi and thanks for the review. In a few days i will arrive in HCMC and still looking for a place to be treated best. That sounds really good, for me a bit better than little Japan where i will live closer.
One more question: do they allow CIM? Its my favorite and at Neko they declined (see my post)

Had 3 different girls there on my 3 visits. It was great in that all had bit different process, but all took CIM. I am sure sure depending on different folks timing this may be hard to coordinate without speaking Vietnamese, but would seem to be pretty general practice there.

Without giving too much of process away the real trick at this place is that girls seem to always have 2 different thermos containers of the gel- one very hot and one very cold. Each girl was different in how she mixed these up all over you and than slurped it off. I think the more general practice is for the girl to mix these together such that it was sort of a warm mixture. However the one girl had bit of a trick in that she saved some of the really hot gel and seemed to get this in her mouth and on your cock just when you about to go off. Pretty special treatment. Enjoy.

The taxi from Silverland Yen hotel cost 100,000 dong.
Once there, nobody spoke English.
Fortunately, I was prepared by the forum and another customer was sitting in the waiting room and helped translating.
1. It was full (Sunday), waiting time 30 minutes.
2. No possibility to choose from different women. There are no photos either.
3. Two women happened to pass by, and I chose one.
4. 1.5 million for two hours + tip 1.5 million.
I was then sent to the room and should go to the steam sauna. After about 15-18 minutes the girl came and led me into the bath.
Her name was Mi and she said she was number 3. 20 years old, pretty figure, 7-8 / 10.
I was washed in the tub. That was OK. I was asked how often I want. I told her two times, first blowjob, then massage, then boom boom. She refused because her boss allegedly banned full service. Even after repeated inquiries, FS was rejected.
Then the first blowjob, mainly handjob. CIM also declined :( on the grounds that my dick would be too big - my dick is 17 × 4.5 cm
Then normal massage app. 7-8 / 10. Then hot stone on the back. Then warm nuru gel spread on the back and body to body massage. That was really nice.
Turned around. I could finger her while she was blowing my cock. For that she put Nuru in the mouth. Very nice. Finally hand job.
During the entire time, everything was without hectic. Rather calm and cozy.
But never GFE.
Finally we sat on the couch and i had some fruit. I ordered water as a drink.
Since she doesn't speak English and I don't speak Vietnamese, I went 10 minutes before the regular end, thanked you and gave her the 1.5 million.
Overall it was ok.
Obviously not everyone offers CIM and FS. That disappointed me a bit because I expected it.
After the first hand job, I was very disappointed. After the second less. But I think a shorter time is also sufficient ..
After all better than neko nuru experience in hanoi.
But not heaven at all as discribed here. I hope i will try little Japan without recommends from here. Just go and stop.

Pictures

The taxi from Silverland Yen hotel cost 100,000 dong.
Once there, nobody spoke English.
Fortunately, I was prepared by the forum and another customer was sitting in the waiting room and helped translating.
1. It was full (Sunday), waiting time 30 minutes.
2. No possibility to choose from different women. There are no photos either.
3. Two women happened to pass by, and I chose one.
4. 1.5 million for two hours + tip 1.5 million.
I was then sent to the room and should go to the steam sauna. After about 15-18 minutes the girl came and led me into the bath.
Her name was Mi and she said she was number 3. 20 years old, pretty figure, 7-8 / 10.
I was washed in the tub. That was OK. I was asked how often I want. I told her two times, first blowjob, then massage, then boom boom. She refused because her boss allegedly banned full service. Even after repeated inquiries, FS was rejected.
Then the first blowjob, mainly handjob. CIM also declined :( on the grounds that my dick would be too big - my dick is 17 × 4.5 cm
Then normal massage app. 7-8 / 10. Then hot stone on the back. Then warm nuru gel spread on the back and body to body massage. That was really nice.
Turned around. I could finger her while she was blowing my cock. For that she put Nuru in the mouth. Very nice. Finally hand job.
During the entire time, everything was without hectic. Rather calm and cozy.
But never GFE.
Finally we sat on the couch and i had some fruit. I ordered water as a drink.
Since she doesn't speak English and I don't speak Vietnamese, I went 10 minutes before the regular end, thanked you and gave her the 1.5 million.
Overall it was ok.
Obviously not everyone offers CIM and FS. That disappointed me a bit because I expected it.
After the first hand job, I was very disappointed. After the second less. But I think a shorter time is also sufficient ..
After all better than neko nuru experience in hanoi.
But not heaven at all as discribed here. I hope i will try little Japan without recommends from here. Just go and stop.
I think you paid at least 1.4mln too much and all the steps you should have followed were pretty much laid out in previous posts- I speak no Vietnamese either. There is a book with pictures of girls, but maybe if it that busy that no good. You should have got package with the bonus foot massage, and facial/ear cleaning attendant as well for that price and it not bad.

I have not measured my cock in the past decade or so, but anybody that been with an Asian woman and does not get accused of being big must be pretty small. Think 2 out of the 3 I had used the cock to navel measurement as well as their forearm to indicate that, but all of them had to make trip to the sink after sucking that gel off my cock.

Good luck in little japan as I did not feel super happy leaving happy spa. Up in da nang at least they have places where there bigger sized beds and so far have not been to one that not full service- 1.2mln.