Review Luxury Spa massage "NHAC DUONG LAU" with pictures - Nuru Massage - HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City
...and i forgot to give them the tag back.
Proof of been there :LOL:
Organ,

Looks like you got tempted in going for this "recommendation". Now it's damage control for the promoters who probably made a commission on this online referral. As you saw with the J Spa thread, some will go as far as bashing their competitor on here.

And they will bash anyone who gives a lackluster or opposite finding on here. Sorry for reading about your letdown, but the OP made it sound like FS with perfect 10 gems were on offer here. I wonder why and what the motivation was, but it's usually money.

2.8 or 3 million is "Ouch". For an overhyped CIM??

That rate can get you an overnighter if you know where to look and who you know.

The taxi from Silverland Yen hotel cost 100,000 dong.
Once there, nobody spoke English.
Fortunately, I was prepared by the forum and another customer was sitting in the waiting room and helped translating.
1. It was full (Sunday), waiting time 30 minutes.
2. No possibility to choose from different women. There are no photos either.
3. Two women happened to pass by, and I chose one.
4. 1.5 million for two hours + tip 1.5 million.
I was then sent to the room and should go to the steam sauna. After about 15-18 minutes the girl came and led me into the bath.
Her name was Mi and she said she was number 3. 20 years old, pretty figure, 7-8 / 10.
I was washed in the tub. That was OK. I was asked how often I want. I told her two times, first blowjob, then massage, then boom boom. She refused because her boss allegedly banned full service. Even after repeated inquiries, FS was rejected.
Then the first blowjob, mainly handjob. CIM also declined :( on the grounds that my dick would be too big - my dick is 17 × 4.5 cm
Then normal massage app. 7-8 / 10. Then hot stone on the back. Then warm nuru gel spread on the back and body to body massage. That was really nice.
Turned around. I could finger her while she was blowing my cock. For that she put Nuru in the mouth. Very nice. Finally hand job.
During the entire time, everything was without hectic. Rather calm and cozy.
But never GFE.
Finally we sat on the couch and i had some fruit. I ordered water as a drink.
Since she doesn't speak English and I don't speak Vietnamese, I went 10 minutes before the regular end, thanked you and gave her the 1.5 million.
Overall it was ok.
Obviously not everyone offers CIM and FS. That disappointed me a bit because I expected it.
After the first hand job, I was very disappointed. After the second less. But I think a shorter time is also sufficient ..
After all better than neko nuru experience in hanoi.
But not heaven at all as discribed here. I hope i will try little Japan without recommends from here. Just go and stop.
Thx for great complete review Orga! Look like the combo 1.5m is not worth it I will just stick with 700K combo and occasionaly 1.2M for 2 shots or arrange directly with the lady for a better deal

Did you contact the manager Tri with zalo for the booking and the discount of 100K vnd? He probaby could arrange some girl who CIM and avoid the wait.

But indeed cim is not guarentee it depend totally on the girl and how are the interactions. Did you kiss her for a better gfe?

Last edited:
Organ,

Looks like you got tempted in going for this "recommendation". Now it's damage control for the promoters who probably made a commission on this online referral. As you saw with the J Spa thread, some will go as far as bashing their competitor on here.

And they will bash anyone who gives a lackluster or opposite finding on here. Sorry for reading about your letdown, but the OP made it sound like FS with perfect 10 gems were on offer here. I wonder why and what the motivation was, but it's usually money.

That rate can get you an overnighter if you know where to look and who you know.
Btw I was clear about that I never mention FS in my post since I tried several times and never have it. Im quite sure it not allowed there.

What about your recommendation since you know "good plan" too? It easy to criticize.

Can you try to contribute on this forum or you just like to troll around and hype yourself in your fairy tail?

Last edited:
Organ,

The only damage control should be to curb people like yourself who do not even selectively quote, but make blatant assumptions if instructions/menu that is very clearly laid out.

For example- there is no full service option advertised in a place like this and, in fact asking for it up front is a more likely way not to get it. This negotiation should be with girl in room(without the attendant around) and even than if she does not perform no tip should be given.

As for the obsession with hidden commissions paid out for promotion: You must be having a very slow month because I am sure that any sort of commission for referrals to a place like this would not afford anybody the ability to go there and give a “real” review.

If there was a place like this in DaNang I would have already been there at least once- even though it is a more expensive(think luxury) experience. If you do not like it fine, but put something else up that compares against it. As before, if you want real value stay out of Vietnam and jerk off as the ending the same and it cheaper.

Its the same guy hating on the review. Both accounts use quotations marks like "retards". Not sure if they know what it's used for or cant comprehend correct usage.
Interesting that people do that but not worth time to consider really.

If this place is shit I will find out in just over a week when im there. I've only tried like Zeus, Minh Tam/Vien Dong/Dai Nam and Npk so pretty green in this area of p4p in HCM.

Ho Chi Minh City
Again, Organ reports with a review that is contrary to the hint at FS being offered by the OP and his cohort, and those usual folks refute Organ to control the damage.

Makes one suspicious why it means so much to the original poster(-s). I mean, if you stand to gain nothing, why are you so irked and sensitive to a real review being reported?

I will pass on this place and will pass on J spa, of course. Won't get a dong from me.

Last edited:
Its the same guy hating on the review. Both accounts use quotations marks like "retards". Not sure if they know what it's used for or cant comprehend correct usage.
Interesting that people do that but not worth time to consider really.
Yeah this is the kind of thing I mean. Using quotation marks isn’t exactly the smoking gun that proves beyond doubt that both accounts are the same person.

Exzer, did you post this review up here in exchange for cash or a discount or some other payment of favor? Please just a Yes or No is what I hope for as an answer.
No when i meet people and share local plans or here I always recommend place where i go and approved with full explanation without compensation except maybe face value if that worth a thing but ofc no cash.

OK, cool. Thanks. What is "face value"? I didn't understand that part.
Guess you are just one of the retards that using quotation marks now- lol. I have never seen a forum that had so little useful content in a country that I think is as big as Vietnam. Face is pretty important where ever you go in Asia. Following for amusement only from here on.

This is interesting. So using quotation marks is a sign of someone being stupid? But I guess bad grammar :eek: isn't? Maybe you aren't a native speaker, if so I'll go less hard on you about that. I used quotation marks appropriately, because I was directly quoting what Exzer said. There's no attack on Exzer on my part.

Look at my past posts. You know already I'm just a neutral member here, just trying to put these 2 warring parties on the record cuz this forum is so stuck in this fighting BS taking over every thread.

OK, cool. Thanks. What is "face value"? I didn't understand that part.
By face value, I mean better welcome and good bye and occasionaly a free perk like a second free drink etc. That why Im a regular there, for vietnam they have an exceptional customer service for regular like me.

It good to share report bad and good. Important is to share infos so everybody win.

Idk what the hell Exzer is talking about. A lot of his info is wrong. I go to this place and always get 25% off just by asking for it. Every time I go I’m treated like a king with up to 5 shots, CIM, WC, 69, FS.