Review Luxury Spa massage "NHAC DUONG LAU" with pictures - Nuru Massage - HCMC

By face value, I mean better welcome and good bye and occasionaly a free perk like a second free drink etc. That why Im a regular there, for vietnam they have an exceptional customer service for regular like me.

It good to share report bad and good. Important is to share infos so everybody win.
Ok, yeah I wouldn’t really call that a kind of payment, just good friendly customer service. I hope my quotation marks didn’t offend. ;-)

Thanks. Where are you from?
Nguoi Yeu, maybe you can tell us something that will get us all to see that you aren’t Duc Nguyen? See most people don’t dig if someone creates multiple user names and pretends to be other people. Maybe there’s some here who do that. With you, the problem is that some regulars here think you are a 2nd user name by the same person who first used the name Duc Nguyen. Hope you can put that one to rest once and for all. Here’s your chance. If not, well, they’ll keep thinking you’re Duc Nguyen.

That’s king sfuff, you wouldn’t understand. ;-)
It’s “clean WC” often called Don WC on kynu and such sites. Basically rimming, toss the salad, etc. tongue in and around the hole.
Ahhhhh ok!

I did go to a place here that it is quite upscale in D1 that is known for prostrate stimulation, very nice young girl, lovely clean themed room with wet and dry sauna, bath etc but I just don’t dig it. Rimming can be great if they take time to tease!! I’ll happily share the details via PM.

Known grippers need not apply.

Ok, yeah I wouldn’t really call that a kind of payment, just good friendly customer service. I hope my quotation marks didn’t offend. ;-)
No problem Pupkin, you are welcome. It more clear for everybody too :D

From my understanding, gripper is troller who speak nonsense or hijack topic like knigth and co which dont help anybody. I might not be correct 100% but I think I got the main idea.

Last edited:
Nguoi Yeu, maybe you can tell us something that will get us all to see that you aren’t Duc Nguyen? See most people don’t dig if someone creates multiple user names and pretends to be other people. Maybe there’s some here who do that. With you, the problem is that some regulars here think you are a 2nd user name by the same person who first used the name Duc Nguyen. Hope you can put that one to rest once and for all. Here’s your chance. If not, well, they’ll keep thinking you’re Duc Nguyen.
Your above post took me towards the curiosity Lane and I tried to do a Quick search on these 2 Handles since could not see any clarification replies coming from either of them which generally they are very prompt at.
Appears to be strange case, nevertheless could come out with the below observations on these 2 Handles:
Ducnguyen & NguoiYeu:-
Ducnguyen is a Techie based in San Francisco Bay Area whereas NguoiYeu is a lead Engineer building a major Industrial Complex in Vietnam and would be based in HCMC for a couple of Years more.

Ducnguyen’s marital status is not known whereas NguoiYeu is divorced.

Ducnguyen is a Viet Kieu and has 9 Cousins still in HCMC whereas NguoiYeu is not a Viet Kieu but a clean shaven Farang

Ducnguyen is a Danang Expert having a stable of Girls there whereas NguoiYeu has never been to Danang

Ducnguyen has helped NguoiYeu by introducing and setting him up with a highly educated Top class Girl in HCMC whereas NguoiYeu inspite of being based in HCMC for the last couple of Years has not been able to introduce or setup Girls for Ducnguyen

Ducnguyen is a good Singer whereas singing talent of NguoiYeu is not evident which probably is due to him being a Farang

Ducnguyen believes in the concept of creating a sub forum within a Forum whereas NguoiYeu has never given indication of those traits.

Ducnguyen stops Forum Members from posting valuable info either on forum or through PM but wants them to be retained amongst a small group of Members within the Forum who are successful in clearing the Screening & Vetting process designed for inducting those esteemed Members whereas NguoiYeu has never given any indication on these traits.(classic example,Ducnguyen preventing Forum Member R2R2 from sharing his Danang contact through PM with forum Members in this post Danang Massage

Common Traits:
Both Ducnguyen and NguoiYeu believe that Quality recommendations are never to be shared openly with Strangers for FREE (classic example Expl0rerII accused of shilling for recommending Moonlight Hotel in Danang).

Both are keen Golfers

Both support each other and have similar views and opinion. Members on the wrong side of Ducnguyen by default get placed on the wrong side of NguoiYeu as well which can be seen from the attacking posts against those same Members.

Both are keen believers in the Alpha & Beta Male concept

Both are keen KTV enthusiasts

Both do not like cheap mongering options being discussed or posted on this Forum as those are considered cheapskates and Losers in Life

Both like hanging out to see what is being posted regularly on SMF and pass on their Expert comments or Reviews on them but have never introduced any hidden Gems inspite of their strong Vietnam connections.(Ducnguyen is a Vietkieu with roots here whereas NguoiYeu is based in Vietnam as an Engineer for the last couple of Years).

To conclude:
I might have missed out quite a lot of other things as the search bar for Ducnguyen throws lots of pages.
Ducnguyen is definitely a well read Person with lot of intel on quite a bit of topics but sadly his contribution on recommending mongering options has been mainly restricted to Qui as this is 1 place which gets mentioned quite a lot of time in his posts.
A valuable asset to have on any Forum provided he understands that constructive disagreement should be tolerated on a Forum as diverse as this one. Putting people down who don't agree with your line of thinking has been his greatest nemesis.

End of Rant

No problem Pupkin, you are welcome. It more clear for everybody too :D

From my understanding, gripper is troller who speak nonsense or hijack topic like knigth and co which dont help anybody. I might not be correct 100% but I think I got the main idea.
I’ve lived here for 5 years. I know what im talking about. Everyone is treated differently at these spas and the way you look definitely gets you more or less. Show up sweaty, fat, and gross...sorry you’re SOL for most girls 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anybody can help for China..... Dalian..Jinan... Shanghai wuxi etc

Are you trying to make the point that we are straying too far off the original topic about Nhac Duong Lau massage?

If you really are interested in asking questions about China, maybe start a new thread about it?

China isn't really a country that gets talked much about in this forum.

Also, a big news story from there, can't remember what it was about though.

Are you trying to make the point that we are straying too far off the original topic about Nhac Duong Lau massage?

If you really are interested in asking questions about China, maybe start a new thread about it?

China isn't really a country that gets talked much about in this forum.

Also, a big news story from there, can't remember what it was about though.
I think I’ll pass on China for a destination for um, say a decade?

It’s “clean WC” often called Don WC on kynu and such sites. Basically rimming, toss the salad, etc. tongue in and around the hole.[/QUOTE]

What is rimming and toss the salad