Review of Boss Palace Massage in HCMC

Hello everyone.
Just find this forum and happy to see lots of people discussing here.
And I ‘ve learned some great experience here, so it’s my turn to share.

I had been to boss palace massage last year, because I heard that this spa offer FS from other forum.
Before going there, I only went to Viet Dong. So I was quite nervous.

When I entered this place, I asked for a VIP room, then the waiter lead me to the room.
The room is quite old, but that’s not the point I cared.
After short waiting, the girl came in. The face is not as good as the girl in Viet Dong, but still over average. And she could speak Chinese (I’m from Taiwan), so it’s easy to communicate for me.

After the normal massage, she asked if I want BJ. I said I preferred add some money ( I forget how much…) and have FS. At first, she said they can’t offer FS here and the staff might see. And the staff will punish her. And she said she don’t have condom.
But I said” I have”, then she thinks for a while and agree to have FS. We stared from the massage bed, but after a while we moved to the edge of the room. We need to make love with the position which both of stood (sorry for how to say this in English).
In fact, It’s a little nit exciting. After I cum, she helped me to wash and finish it. That’s a great experience for me.

But I went there after two days again, they assigned another girl to me. And she doesn’t willing to offer FS. That made me regretful, because I should pick that girl and next day I need to fly home.

I’ll go to HCMC next week, and I’ll visit queen bee and happy spa. Hope that I could have a great time there.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my faltering English

San Jose, CA
Hello everyone.
I’ll go to HCMC next week, and I’ll visit queen bee and happy spa. Hope that I could have a great time there.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my faltering English
Go to Happy Spa or anywhere else.

Just an opinion here, but Queen Bee/Apple Pen in D7 is stocked with a bunch of fobby, flabby (not toned) chics. None were spring chickens and none were glamourous at all. Went in twice and walked out twice.

Go to Happy Spa or anywhere else.

Just an opinion here, but Queen Bee/Apple Pen in D7 is stocked with a bunch of fobby, flabby (not toned) chics. None were spring chickens and none were glamourous at all. Went in twice and walked out twice.
Nice to know which place to avoid too.What s the damage in happy spa? Any pics of the girls?

No it isnt no need to patronize me daddy:D
Actually I did perform a search and since the result you mentioned now only appears in the 5th page of the search I didnt see it.:D
Cheers!

San Jose, CA
No it isnt no need to patronize me daddy:D
Actually I did perform a search and since the result you mentioned now only appears in the 5th page of the search I didnt see it.:D
Cheers!
Just trying to be of help. Many of these older built-in Search engines aren't that accurate. This is why we need to get the spelling and topics/keywords correct.

I run email parsers and blasters i built with my business partner and if we get 1 letter off, we send 550 million emails incorrectly for our clients to build their businesses. How's that for having to be diligent and detailed. Searching on a little informational site here isn't all that hard but could be easier if they used newer Search engines.

Good luck and have fun.