Risk of getting an STD from blowjobs

Hanoi, Vietnam
Hello all I’m about to be in Hanoi and was planning on visiting the Emperors Spa for a massage and blowjob. I was wondering what the chances are that I get an STD from a blowjob from one of the workers. Anyone have any experience in Vietnam getting blowjobs in massage parlors at all? Are they regularly tested?

Thanks,
Alex

Southeast Asia
Hello Alex, and welcome to the forum!

Some of the larger massage parlors in Vietnam obtain health certificates when they bring a massage girl onboard for employment, but that's about as far as it goes. In Vietnam, it's really up to each individual massage girl to get regularly tested. Some girls are more careful than others, but if you're just receiving a blowjob, then you have very little risk. I would not have any worries or concerns about receiving a blowjob because there is an extremely slim chance you'll get an STI/STD.

There is always a small chance you will get gonorrhea, if the girl has a sore in her throat from oral gonorrhea. But gonorrhea is an STI (sexually transmitted infection), and an oral antibiotic cures it quickly and easily.

And the only way to get HIV is from the transfer of bodily fluids. Just make sure you don't have any open wounds or cuts anywhere on your body where the girl is touching you, and you'll be fine.

When the girl is giving you a blowjob, some girls will let you give them oral pleasure in return. I would caution against this, dependent on the girl's personal hygiene. Do not use your mouth to please her if she doesn't look or smell good between her legs.

If the girl has bad hygiene, you're probably going to notice it at first, and you're not going to want to kiss her or be with her. If you don't feel comfortable with the massage girl, be nice and kindly request a new girl.

And I also believe good personal hygiene is important for one's self. After giving or receiving oral, take a shower and wash with soap. Pay attention to your body, buy some antibiotic medicine for gonorrhea/chlamedia, and get checked out for STD's regularly.

Try not to worry about it because our mental state affects our sexual performance.

Enjoy your time, and please let us know how it goes at Emperor Spa in Hanoi?

San Jose, CA
@Alex846, in all my 20+ years of mongering, I've never contracted an STD. But then again, I don't partake in risky uncovered intercourse. That is reserved for STD tested girlfriends.

You can contract herpes, which is incurable, but not life-taking. HIV is manageable, but hard to contract unless she has a cut in her mouth, and you have an open cut on your penis. Saliva is known to kill the HIV virus. Blood transfer is deadly.

Most all other STD's are curable with antibiotics.

Uncovered intercourse is very risky, due to the bodily fluid exchange.