Saigon brothal where ??

Hello friends i come soon and first time in saigon and i dont know brothal is working or not ??
Pls help me for take a girl full day

I'm not sure if there are any actual brothels in Saigon (HCMC)
I know some massage places will offer FS but I'm not sure of any actual brothels.
If there are actual brothels I would like to know as well.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there are any actual brothels in Saigon (HCMC)
I know some massage places will offer FS but I'm not sure of any actual brothels.
If there are actual brothels I would like to know as well.
Pls give any massage house name pls i live in district 1 so i willplan for full service

Doubt you`ll have any success in finding a brothel or lady house in Saigon.
I guess the Vietnamese and locals know where they are and that these places are not openly advertised and discretely hidden in a back street somewhere or disguised as something else.
Try going on some Vietnamese adult websites, use Google translate that may give some clues.
There are some Vietnamese sideline girls sites, but similar to the Thai sideline sites, you need to be able to speak, read and write the native language in order to communicate with the girls.
Cambodia, especially Phnom Penh, is the place to get girls, it`s like Thailand 20 years ago. Vietnam is not really a good mongering destination.

You'll also have a hard time if you're Indian. Some places girls will refuse to FS with Indian men. It's racist, but that's Asia for ya.
Honestly if you are not pale/white skin, you will usually have hard time getting good Vietnamese girl :)
I talked to most girl I meet in Vietnam - and yes, most does not likes black or dark skin human race. It is racist, but this is the reality.

You'll also have a hard time if you're Indian. Some places girls will refuse to FS with Indian men. It's racist, but that's Asia for ya.
Dont woory brother i just asking u , now i have 18 vietname girl send me message i will come with u
So dont woory i m indian ,in india i belogs to state of gujarat, gujarat lion famous all over world
Lion always lion king is king

Lionking