Second time meeting full service girl from Kynu.net - Hanoi, Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
This is my second report for Kynu:

Screenshot_20190224-201717_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20190224-201721_Messages.jpg

This first one went no where.

Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net

I said:

Tôi không nói tiếng Việt, chỉ có tiếng Anh.
Bạn có thể viết tiếng việt cùng các dấu và không dùng từ lóng được không. Tôi đang dùng google dịch.

Which translates to:

I do not speak Vietnamese, only English.
Can you please write Vietnamese with accents and don't use slang. I am using Google Translate.

Girls here often don't type with proper tones and accents and they use a lot of slang and abbreviations which make it impossible for Google Translate sometimes.

The abbreviation "nn" stands for nhà nghỉ which is a love hotel. Anything after "nn" will be the name of the hotel (I didn't know this at the time which made things very confusing for me).

I rode to the hotel the girl gave but because she never responded when I tried to confirm a time, I didn't proceed. The place looked like a dump anyway. I assuming that you're supposed to confirm a time, right? It doesn't make sense to me to get the hotel address and just ride there and send out a room number without setting up a time beforehand. Doesn't she need to plan her time as well? But maybe that's how it works here...

The second girl turned out:

200k for the girl, 100k to the hotel.

Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net

Screenshot_20190224-202608_Messages.jpg

When I got to the location there was no one at the front desk and the lights in the lobby were off. Eventually after ten minutes an old guy comes down and I try to explain to him that I want to book a room for one hour. He gestures with "no" and points to another hotel. Finally I decide to just show him my texts with this girl and when he read them he was totally shocked. He had no idea that I was here for that purposed and thought I was a normal traveller. He looked at me in bewilderment and gave a smile. And handed him a 100k, he handed me a key, and I went up.

I texted the room number when I got up, thinking it would be another 30 minutes before the girl arrived. Well, the girl let herself in 2 minutes later in the middle of my shower. She was surprised that I didn't speak Vietnamese and didn't seem interested in going through Google translate. What followed was a completely standard BBBJ with condom FS in missionary from an average middle-aged lady. After I finished she washed her nether regions and walked right across the hall to the room across where a young 20-something was already waiting for her.

So I guess that in her case she works and lives in the hotel. I wouldn't repeat simply because it was so vanilla.

I went downstairs and waved goodbye to the old man at reception. He didn't even check my room or ask for my passport. He just waved goodbye with that same look of astonishment that a foreigner would be in these parts doing this sort of thing (I'm Chinese).

Southeast Asia
I enjoy reading your love hotel reviews because this is something I have not tried yet.
I wouldn't repeat simply because it was so vanilla.

I went downstairs and waved goodbye to the old man at reception. He didn't even check my room or ask for my passport. He just waved goodbye with that same look of astonishment that a foreigner would be in these parts doing this sort of thing (I'm Chinese).
I understand about not wanting to repeat because it feels vanilla. When things become too mechanical, it can be challenging to stay engaged. Some girls are better than others about making me feel like they are into me. And some girls make up for it because of their beautiful bodies.

The second girl turned out:

200k for the girl, 100k to the hotel.
These prices are so cheap. I am curious if you would have a better experience, from the girl to the sex, if you choose a higher priced girl. How accurate were the photos of the girl?

How long will you be in Vietnam? Do you have any more full service sessions planned? I love your stories!

Hanoi, Vietnam
I enjoy reading your love hotel reviews because this is something I have not tried yet.

I understand about not wanting to repeat because it feels vanilla. When things become too mechanical, it can be challenging to stay engaged. Some girls are better than others about making me feel like they are into me. And some girls make up for it because of their beautiful bodies.

These prices are so cheap. I am curious if you would have a better experience, from the girl to the sex, if you choose a higher priced girl. How accurate were the photos of the girl?

How long will you be in Vietnam? Do you have any more full service sessions planned? I love your stories!
I'd say that the photos are pretty accurate, but I purposefully chose cheap ones so the photos were of average bodies and that's what I got. I'll be in Vietnam for another month I think. I plan on using Kynu fairly regularly as I'm traveling around the country so I'll report in this thread as I go along.