Should I go ahead?

Ask for videochat first.If she refuses bye bye.
Agree! If refused to answer it is definitely run by OKT..
I guess my experience is almost the same with other fellow SMF with WeChat girl.
Writing this in my cozy hotel room in District 1, i have just...
Missed one!..
WeChat ID - Jenny - 1.1 million
Petite and pretty..but showing attitude when arrived..request prior for a video call, she told she is at home with family so cannot so i guessed it is operated by OKT..decided to go ahead to try and see and the result is MISSED!
Arrived with no smile, demanding to pay first..started to feel that this will not be a good service as expected..negotiate and negotiate and negotiate that i pay half first and another half after the service, she still refused and walk out from the room. Feel a little regret though coz of pretty (according to my taste) and petite but my conscious mind telling it will be a waste if not a little friendly demeanor been rendered.
Now thinking to go trying out Zeus if weather permitted (raining now) :)

All the best!

San Jose, CA
Step #1 = Video chat. No video chat, then go to Step 2.

Step #2 = Demand to meet at a nearby cafe or boba house. You buy her the drink. If visual inspection ain't what you like, then pay her a small "sorry, go away fee". If the pictures were completely bullshit, then no go away/taxi money fee.

Because, you did request her to meet you and her time, so some small fee.

If she passes the video or cafe litmus test, then Game ON.

**I always give them a small taxi fee because i am dealing with a human being and i am human as well. It costs next to nothing to me.

San Jose, CA
Someone should make an app like Grab... But for our needs.. 😂 😂
Ask for a pussy, and pay by app.. And allow to review them
Reviews are incriminating for both her and you.

Along with that review is your payment and that's just "TMI", or "too much information".

Arrived with no smile, demanding to pay first..started to feel that this will not be a good service as expected..negotiate and negotiate and negotiate that i pay half first and another half after the service, she still refused and walk out from the room. Feel a little regret though coz of pretty (according to my taste) and petite but my conscious mind telling it will be a waste if not a little friendly demeanor been rendered.
Now thinking to go trying out Zeus if weather permitted (raining now) :)

All the best!
Since when guys pay first? Rule number one for FL everywhere in the world and Vietnam is not different: never pay first.I thought it would be obvious for everybody.
My money my rules not the girls rules.I pay after if I m satisfied then I m sure the girl will deliver good service.
Once you paid you are screwed.Why would she deliver good service anyway?
So you were right not to take her at all.There was no need to negotiate though.;)

Put yourself in the ladys shoes, they are worry you dont have money.

I often show the money (bait) then we proceed ... But never ever pay up front, very risky!

Ho Chi Minh City
Step #1 = Video chat. No video chat, then go to Step 2.

Step #2 = Demand to meet at a nearby cafe or boba house. You buy her the drink. If visual inspection ain't what you like, then pay her a small "sorry, go away fee". If the pictures were completely bullshit, then no go away/taxi money fee.

Because, you did request her to meet you and her time, so some small fee.

If she passes the video or cafe litmus test, then Game ON.

**I always give them a small taxi fee because i am dealing with a human being and i am human as well. It costs next to nothing to me.
With most of the Line/WeChat girls that Step 1 will never happen. Very rare. Out of nothing, can have 1 or 2 girls will call. That is my experience. Anyway, I quit them all already. Just share my experience here.

Thanks guys for Ur suggestions, I did not go for that one. Found another girl, she arrived at my place and started demanding money saying m first customer nd all stuff. I refused then she started to chat with somebody ( think it was the person organising all this ) she insisted multiple times and I still said no. She asked do I have Condom and I didn't had she asked to bring ( I asked her to bring on chat already ) again I refused. Handed over 100k and she left. Then tried another one this girl asked 1mil for FS. I agreed and clarified that I will only pay after its done and she agreed on it. Upon arriving at my place she asked for money I said we already discussed that payment will be after its done, she took out her phone started chatting with someone (probably organiser), then she was ok for later payment. Service was ok, boob felt fake although they were not big. This was all on Line.

I’ve not even got there (a few weeks time), yet these threads have been very interesting and, frankly, very funny. You guys all keep your sense of humour, even Lukylook, haha! And that Logan has a lost career as an erotic novelist, I hope I can add to this rich tapestry.......... 🤣🙃😁