Single Lonely Girls

San Jose, CA
Same like freelancers on Kynu or Line?
I don't know. I don't use Kynu or LINE for hookups. I just pick up girls in bars, clubs and sometimes on the street if she's pretty and alone or with 1 other girlfriend. Or i get the referrals because i can speak the language and play the game directly. With Money.

I wouldn't want to hang around depressed or negative people (lonely, sad hearts club???). It's a drain and no fun.

Maintain high, high standards. Goal is to be your best, and hook up with the best. That's my goal.

Last edited:
Ho Chi Minh City
I don't know. I don't use Kynu or LINE for hookups. I just pick up girls in bars, clubs and sometimes on the street if she's pretty and alone or with 1 other girlfriend. Or i get the referrals because i can speak the language and play the game directly. With Money.

I wouldn't want to hang around depressed or negative people (lonely, sad hearts club???). It's a drain and no fun.

Maintain high, high standards. Goal is to be your best, and hook up with the best. That's my goal.
I may need to learn your skill about picking up girls (especially "On The Street"). May be I do not dare to do that. :D