Strip Clubs in Ho Chi Minh

just like Exzer always recommend Queen Bee in District 1. you can always request the girls to do strip dance with tips offered. if i am not wrong is between 500k to 1M. usually we will have this request in the mid of the party when the girls have drank a lot. Sunflower also can.
and there are many in Binh Duong province and it is far from D1

San Jose, CA
Many of the clubs and eateries might very well be extremely busy on Monday, September 2nd, 2019. This is Vietnamese Independence Day dating back to 1945. It's a 3-day weekend, with a lot of drinking and celebrating.

Coincidentally, In the U.S., Monday, September 2, 2019 it is Labor Day, also a holiday.

Last edited:
Actually there is a good strip KTV in HCMC. It's call cat cat (if I remember it correctly). They don't charge extra for strip dance. A friend that I meet in HCMC bring me to that place twice and it's interesting experience. Infrastructure for this cat cat KTV is pretty old (also a bit smelly - if you like me who hate smoking), but at least the service is interesting and price is reasonable. You can not just walk in there, you will need someone help you book in advance as they run out of girl to choose pretty quickly.

Last edited: