Sugar Daddy Girls from Tinder in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

South East Asia
Hey, good day to all.

I took some advice and managed to find some girls on Tinder. There is one particular girl, who mentioned she is looking for sugar daddy. She told me she works as a web developer and showed me her Instagram account, so I think she should be real. She also gave me her contact info and asked me to chat on WhatsApp. She is average looking and does not use heavy makeup, or enhance her photos, nor dress up provocatively and revealing in her profile and Instagram, which most other girls do so I think she is not a prostitute or working girl. I need some advice from you all. Anyone know the usual overnight or daily rates in Ho Chi Minh? What should I look out for? I'm trying to negotiate some terms with her.

She just asked me how much I can afford. :unsure:

Thanks.

Last edited:
I would advise you to move forward with girls asking for money, instead of the free girls. If the girl is not a working girl, I would be more scared unless you are single and want to take the risk. Do not play love games with Vietnamese women or you will be in hot soup.

When Vietnamese women come to love, they are very serious and committed. No girl will let you fuck for free, for no reason, unless you are damn lucky to meet someone for a ONS or some kind of challenge.

I'm not here to warn anyone. I'm just sharing experiences that I've learned from many friends that have Vietnamese girls. But I married a Vietnamese girl as my wife. Vietnamese girls are superb in serving and taking care of you, if you really do settle down with them.

I would suggest touch and go would be a better option, and you can actually have more choices. It's cleaner and easier without girls sticking to you.

Then, you should go ahead if she is asking for money and not wanting to hookup for free. Just be careful when you are with her at hotels in Ho Chi Minh. Many scams are reported from using Tinder. They might take all your things and runoff when you're in the bath.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
It's difficult being a sugar daddy for a Vietnamese girl that demands money from the beginning. But I would not stop you if you're going to be happy. Just be careful because you cannot trust anyone until you know them better. I've dated some girls here who ask for money beforehand, and it didn't end well.

Let me share some info for you, but I'm not sure this applies to everyone.

KTV's in District 1
Most will charge you around 400,000 to 500,000 VND when you pickup the girl, and they will stay with you all night. If you want sex, you need to negotiate the price with them. Some girls just won't have sex. Usually, one shot is around $100 to $150 USD, and depending on the girl and for overnight stay, it's usually around $200 USD and more. These prices are for higher end KTV's in District 1.

KTV's in District 5
Most will charge you 250,000 VND to pickup the girl, but some KTV's do not charge anything, especially if you are a frequent customer. One shot is around $50 to $100 USD, and overnight is around $150 USD, all depending on the quality of the girl. My Taiwanese friends usually just giver the girl tips because they want to have sex with the girl a few times.

Freelancer girls outside of Ho Chi Minh cost around $80 to $150 USD.

If I were you, I would just ask her first for a price and then you can bargain. If you feel she is overpriced, bargain or find another girl. They are plenty of girls in Ho Chi Minh. And easy to find girls using Line or WeChat.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
This is really tough because I also know some girls are after something serious and not ONS.
But, if you really want to have a legitimate Vietnamese girlfriend, you can try Vietnam Cupid. It's the safest way for finding a serious relationship in Vietnam. I do not use dating sites because I encounter many beautiful Vietnamese girls at my work, and it's easier to gain their trust before entering into a serious relationship with one of them.

South East Asia
I know another girl from OkCupid. She is beautiful and better looking than the one from Tinder, but I think she is looking for serious relationship and commitment.

Southeast Asia
After you posed this question, I started asking freelance massage girls in Vietnam how much to spend a few days together, to have them stay with me, have sex and blowjobs whenever I wanted, and I would pay for food and everything we do together. I asked several girls on Line and WeChat, and I posted a few screenshots of what some of the girls quoted. Talking to the girls in Ho Chi Minh on these apps, I noticed a general trend from the first prices they quoted me:
  • One Hour = $
  • Overnight = 2x the one hour price
  • One Full Day = 2x the overnight price
And of course, you can always bargain with the girls, especially for the full day prices.

But I noticed something else. The majority of the girls all wanted to meet one time for an overnight session to see how everything goes. And from there, they wanted to discuss about how much for their time to spend a few days together. And that I think is the takeaway from all this, and falls in line with what my experiences has been with paying for extended periods of time with a girl because I want that GFE (girlfriend experience).

There has been a few girls I've met in Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Cambodia, where we had an enjoyable time together, and I wanted to spend more time with them. In every instance, the girls were also enjoying themselves, and they were happy and comfortable to have a nice place to sleep, compared to their current living situation, and it was fun for them because aside from all the sex, they also enjoyed doing other things together for a few days of fun.

The best girls for these kinds of experiences, in my personal opinion, are the young university girls because they desperately need the money and they still act grateful and happy that you're helping them out. This is why I love the pragmatic exchange of paying for sex in Asia, unlike the way society views sex in America. And when you're spending time with a young university girl, having fun because of their playful attitude, it also feels good because most of these girls will act grateful and be thankful for the help.

Here you can read about paying for a few days with a girl in Thailand as another point of reference. And that's fairly typical of the unknowns when picking up a girl for a few days of GFE from a bar, club, KTV, etc.

This is my current approach to finding girls for GFE and taking care of them. I need to first meet them once or twice, to make sure we get along, because I've found myself in situations where I get annoyed after one day together and I'm ready to say goodbye, regardless of the sexual fun. There's enough girls and choices in Southeast Asia that you should not be wasting your time with someone that annoys you. If I feel things are good, and we get along, I mention to them that I'm thinking about traveling somewhere or going someplace for a few days, and ask them to join me. This is different than trying to find a girl to stay with you for a few days in your current living situation. I choose to travel because the girl is usually more comfortable when they leave the environment they know, and they feel more free and willing to do things in a new environment. And it's more fun when we are together because we are both discovering a new place together. If we have to travel someplace, I have the girl pay for her own travel ticket (airplane, bus, boat), and I will take care of everything else. I pay for the hotel, the food, the coffee and tea at cafes, renting a moto, etc. I do not take them shopping, and I do not go to fancy restaurants. We are eating local street food, or finding places the locals eat, so the costs are not very expensive. For the girl, sure they are getting a few free meals, but it's also fun for them because most girls love to travel and take photos, and they feel more comfortable traveling and being with someone.

For the girls I've encountered that want to make some extra money for their time, I always want to meet them first, again to see how we get along, and make sure we both feel comfortable with each other. Do a trial run, one overnight together, see how you feel when you wake up. And if you like the girl and want to spend more time with her, and she is cool with it, I would just talk with her. Forget the girls that want too much money.

When the girls ask how much can they afford, do not answer directly. Respond with, hey let's meet and see how things go. Tell her you are willing to pay her, but start with paying her for one overnight together and then you can discuss with her afterwards. Just be clear and honest about what you want and expect, and make sure she feels comfortable and enjoys the time with you. If she feels good about you and enjoys the time with you, easy to smile and laugh, then she should work with you on how much you feel comfortable paying. And remember to factor in how much you expect to pay for the things you do together.

If you have the girl stay with you at your hotel, the front security desk at the hotel will require and hold onto the girl's ID card. This protects you. I had a local Vietnamese girl stay with me for one week in Saigon at my hotel in District 1, and the hotel would not return the girl's ID card until they confirmed with me that everything was ok.

Safeguard and protect your valuables, at all times. If you stay at a hotel, use the safe, and only access the safe when the girl is in the bathroom/shower so she never sees the code. Keep your passport, all credit cards, and extra cash in the safe. Going back to my reasoning about traveling someplace with a girl is I do not need to bring my large backpack with everything I own. I can bring a small backpack for a few days of travel, and not worry about some girl stealing my belongings.

When the girls asks for advance payment, I would answer yes, but wait until you are in person to add more clarity to this answer. After you two have met and discussed what feels comfortable for price, let her know that you will pay her every day that portion of the price. And that she is free to leave anytime she wants if she is not enjoying herself. If you agree upon 4 days together, but after 2 days she wants to leave, you have only spent 2 days on the girl and she doesn't have all your money. Again, go for the girls that are willing to meet and discuss a price that you both find reasonable and see how it goes.

Remember, do not trust anything the girl says, and her mind and attitude can change at any time. But I've had more good experiences than bad, and have really enjoyed paying for the GFE with local girls who need to make some extra money on the side or just want a good special friend to travel and be with, no strings attached.

Please let us know how it goes. And if you need some more advice or some more ideas, hope I can help out!

Let me share some info for you, but I'm not sure this applies to everyone.

KTV's in District 1
Most will charge you around 400,000 to 500,000 VND when you pickup the girl, and they will stay with you all night. If you want sex, you need to negotiate the price with them. Some girls just won't have sex. Usually, one shot is around $100 to $150 USD, and depending on the girl and for overnight stay, it's usually around $200 USD and more. These prices are for higher end KTV's in District 1.

KTV's in District 5
Most will charge you 250,000 VND to pickup the girl, but some KTV's do not charge anything, especially if you are a frequent customer. One shot is around $50 to $100 USD, and overnight is around $150 USD, all depending on the quality of the girl. My Taiwanese friends usually just giver the girl tips because they want to have sex with the girl a few times.

Freelancer girls outside of Ho Chi Minh cost around $80 to $150 USD.

If I were you, I would just ask her first for a price and then you can bargain. If you feel she is overpriced, bargain or find another girl. They are plenty of girls in Ho Chi Minh. And easy to find girls using Line or WeChat.
Hey, any good KTV's in District 5 HCM?

What are the prices to take a girl overnight?
For KTV's in District 5, one shot is usually around $100-150 USD. Overnight is usually around $200 USD and up. It also depends how you negotiate with the girl, and sometimes if they like you, you may have a surprise.

For KTV's in District 1, everything will be more expensive. One shot is $150 USD, and more than $250 USD for overnight. And not all girls are willing to go overnight.

In District 5, I usually go to 338 KTV and 1311 KTV. Last week, I went to a KTV named Queen Bee KTV in District 1. Not many people know about it. Same concept as Sunflower KTV. All the girls were wearing transparent lingerie only.
Hey man, just wondering what's your experience at ktvs in d5 compared to sunflower?
Sunflower seems to be the most recommended one here. But recently I have been browsing some Chinese forums and lots of them are talking about fortune 2 hotel (1127) and it seems popular. Would like to hear from some insider's opinion. If you don't mind sharing. Thanks

For KTV's in District 5, one shot is usually around $100-150 USD. Overnight is usually around $200 USD and up. It also depends how you negotiate with the girl, and sometimes if they like you, you may have a surprise.

For KTV's in District 1, everything will be more expensive. One shot is $150 USD, and more than $250 USD for overnight. And not all girls are willing to go overnight.

Hey bro can you go to the KTV alone? Or it's weird?

@Hornyboy no restriction for you to go KTV alone as long you can have 2-3 girls companion for you.

@Asian down under Are you sure Fortune 2 hotel in hcm ?? fortune hotel should be in hanoi, but i m not sure of 2.
Who recommend sunflowers ? we just commend only on that. is all depend on what kind of erotic game you want. actually we have a whatsapp group. if you guys want to share faster info, can pm me. a few of the members are there in the chat

@Hornyboy no restriction for you to go KTV alone as long you can have 2-3 girls companion for you.

@Asian down under Are you sure Fortune 2 hotel in hcm ?? fortune hotel should be in hanoi, but i m not sure of 2.
Who recommend sunflowers ? we just commend only on that. is all depend on what kind of erotic game you want. actually we have a whatsapp group. if you guys want to share faster info, can pm me. a few of the members are there in the chat
Yes fortune 2 hotel is in Hcmc and also known as 1127. Just google khách sạn fortune 2. It seems to be a quite popular place among the Chinese.
Yeah I think im in that group too. Vn info & tips right?