Thai Friendly and Thai flirting Dating Sites Chiang Mai

I`ve been a free member of Thai Friendly for a few years and sometime later discovered Thai Flirting, which is based on a similar format to Thai Friendly, but better because there is no 10 minute pause between messages.

2 years ago I got lucky on Thai Friendly, met a woman in her 30s and had a couple of hot nights together in the town. Problem was she wanted to get married after our couple of nights together so I did a disappearing act. But it was great while it lasted.

Before and after that date, I`ve had no luck at all. Mostly receive messages from old women and even had some literally begging me for money, claiming they have debts and can I help. Also, most of the profiles are very vague and it becomes hard work trying to drag out of them what they are seeking.

When I have managed to connect girls onto my Line I.D. and that`s rare, it`s almost impossible to hold a conversation. I type in a conversation and they respond either with stickers or silly one liners and at times they even disappear. Other times when they have added me to Line, I`ve received no responses at all and just deleted them.

I`ve changed my profile details and photos on there dozens of times, even tried my luck with some of the uglier girls including aiming for the slutiest looking girls, thinking they look if though they are up for partying, but still no positive results.

I`ve also noticed that some of the hottest girls on T.F. it asks to upgrade in order to contact them and I believe is a scam to tempt guys into paid memberships and I simply don`t want to pay as I fail to see how being a paid member will make any difference.

I know that even though Thai Friendly has been recommended as the best site to find hook ups, as usual, the Chiang Mai section seems to be a dead loss, or is it just me?

So may I ask, have any of you guys in Chiang Mai, especially the older guys, had any successes on those dating sites? If so, could you give some tips on the techniques you use?

Last edited:
just my 2 cents worth

I believe Thai Friendly is not (or no longer) for the people looking for a quick fling.

I paid up for the premium, setup proper foto and profile. Sent messages to 12 selected ladies. Only 2 bothered to reply with meaningful dialog, one of whom is actually a Filipina. I have had zilch from 6 of the 12. The rest came back with perfunctory hi, okay and thank you. Asking them to add you on LINE requires begging. Admittedly, I am no spring chicken nor George Clooney. Also, I'm not into SYT, my targeted age group is 33-45.

I always wonder where the local Thai men go when they simply want a quickie. There does not seem like there is the equivalent of Kynu in Thailand.

San Jose, CA
just my 2 cents worth

I believe Thai Friendly is not (or no longer) for the people looking for a quick fling.

I paid up for the premium, setup proper foto and profile. Sent messages to 12 selected ladies. Only 2 bothered to reply with meaningful dialog, one of whom is actually a Filipina. I have had zilch from 6 of the 12. The rest came back with perfunctory hi, okay and thank you.

I always wonder where the local Thai men go when they simply want a quickie. There does not seem like there is the equivalent of Kynu in Thailand.
In a Land of Smiles aka Land of Poon for sale, why does any female need to "give it up for free"? Unless she is looking for a husband, green card, whatever her motive, only then will she have to play the long-term game. There is no reason for her to sleep around unless the guy has something to offer, ie. movie star looks, great charm and humor adding to her quality of life or lack thereof, or money/power aka what he can offer her.

So it is pointless where prostitution is rampant and an industry. Even fugly girls can get 500-1000 baht. Why would they do it for $0? They wouldn't is the answer.

The only reason i can think of is she will do it for free as payback/revenge to a cheating boyfriend or mate who didn't hold up his end of the deal/relatiionship.

Thai guys don't get laid all that much. I know this speaking to many Thai girls. Thai guys have to pay for it like the rest of us.

Thai Friendly is a waste of time. Every girl encountered there was a cunt. The only real luck I’ve had was in the bars and they’re just looking for a quick 2000b (except the one that drugged me with Fentanyl). Some of the massage places on Loi Kroh Rd will jerk you off for 500-1000b but it’s pretty uninspiring. Believe it or not I’ve had more female Grab drivers come on to me than anywhere else. In totality, it seems like it’s worse than a couple years ago. The economy has taken a downturn in CM and hotel occupancy is off by about 30%. I think a lot of working girls moved to Bangkok to pay the bills. I’ve just kinda resigned myself to rarified pussy and figure heading to Bangkok for two days every now and then. Smoochi is still an easy bet without the hassle of being scammed.