Thailand Transit Visa when traveling to Vietnam?

Dominican Republic
At the end of month, I will travel to Vietnam with a layover in Bangkok. I will change airlines and maybe terminals in Bangkok, but I am not going to have any checked bags.

Anyone know if I need a transit visa? Can I change terminals without leaving the international area and without passing customs?

Maybe some of you have experiences traveling to Vietnam with a layover in Bangkok?

Southeast Asia
You should not have to clear customs, because you're traveling inbound to the international terminal and traveling outbound from the same international terminal. What two airlines will you be flying? And I am assuming you are flying into BKK airport, not DMK?

Dominican Republic
You should not have to clear customs, because you're traveling inbound to the international terminal and traveling outbound from the same international terminal. What two airlines will you be flying? And I am assuming you are flying into BKK airport, not DMK?
From Kuwait to Bangkok with Kuwait Airways

From Bangkok to Vietnam with Vietjet Air.

According with my research online Vietjet Air is in Terminal 1 and Kuwait Airways is in Terminal 2.

I just want to be sure i can walk between Terminal 1 and 2 without Transit Visa because i dont want to make the Thai Visa process.

From Kuwait to Bangkok with Kuwait Airways

From Bangkok to Vietnam with Vietjet Air.

According with my research online Vietjet Air is in Terminal 1 and Kuwait Airways is in Terminal 2.

I just want to be sure i can walk between Terminal 1 and 2 without Transit Visa because i dont want to make the Thai Visa process.
The only way you’re going to know for sure is through Thai immigration. Rules change in Thailand in a matter of days. What was ok last week may not be ok tomorrow. It’s Thailand and that’s how it goes.

Southeast Asia
You do not need a transit visa to make this transfer. From the Thailand Embassy website:

Short Transit to Other Destinations without Leaving the Airport
Foreigners, who travel via Thailand to other destinations from the same port of entry, are allowed to transit without a visa. In this regard, the Thai Immigration Division is authorized to instruct the airlines or persons in charge of the transit to ensure that the transit passengers remain in a prescribed area. Should the transit passengers be forced for any reason to remain in the prescribed area for a period longer than expected, the Immigration Division may allow such passengers to do so under guarantees by the airlines or persons in charge of the transit.

Because you are staying on the international side of the airport, for both terminals, you should not be required to pass through immigration. But if I am wrong, based upon the information from the Thailand Embassy website, you should be able to change terminals easily with assistance. I would communicate with the attendants working the gate for Kuwait Airways as soon as you exit the airplane, show them your international outbound ticket, and ask for their assistance to change terminals without going through immigration.