Thien Hoang Hot Toc Review with Pictures - Nguyen Phi Khanh, Ho Chi Minh

Southeast Asia
This is a full review with pictures for Thien Hoang Hot Toc, a blowjob bar located at 90 Nguyen Phi Khanh in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

About an hour before I came here, I went to Ozawa Massage in District 10, where I spent too much money for a handjob. I called a Grab Bike and headed to Nguyen Phi Khanh street because I had another shot in me and wanted a blowjob. I was dropped off at Phuc Long Coffee & Tea on the south end of NPK and planned to walk northbound.

Nguyen Phi Khanh
The last time I walked NPK was very late at night, stopping at different hot tocs along the way. This time around was late into the afternoon, and I made a mental note of the different address numbers, to hopefully try a new blowjob bar along this street.

68 Nguyen Phi Khanh had 3 girls working, and none of them looked good. I said thank you for letting me step in to see the girls, and I continued walking, hoping for better results.

74 Nguyen Phi Khanh had 8 girls working. The old lady inside wanted me to choose a girl, and she led me into the kitchen at the back of the ground floor. When I walked in, I saw the girls eating their dinner, talking with one another, and none of them looked enthusiastic to see me. I enjoy Vietnamese food, but the smell from their food turned me off, and I didn't want to be the guy interrupting one of them in the middle of their dinner. A couple of them looked slightly above average, but most of them were just average or below average. Maybe another day, but not today.

80 Nguyen Phi Khanh now appears to be permanently closed. Not sure what happened because it was open a month ago. Keep moving along.

84 Nguyen Phi Khanh had the captain sitting out front, and he wanted me to come inside. I've reviewed this blowjob bar 3 times already and wanted to try someplace new. I waived at the captain with a smile and kept walking.

Thien Hoang Hot Toc
90 Nguyen Phi Khanh had the captain sitting out front, and he wanted me to take a look at the girls. I walked inside, and there were 2 girls sitting on the couch. The one that looked at me with a smile was overweight and unattractive. The second ignored me and stared at her phone, but she had a nice slender body, similar to the massage girl I saw earlier in the afternoon. She didn't seem excited when I pointed at her, but I had made my choice, and away we go.

thien-hoang-hot-toc-nguyen-phi-khanh-hcm-1.jpg

thien-hoang-hot-toc-nguyen-phi-khanh-hcm-2.jpg

thien-hoang-hot-toc-nguyen-phi-khanh-hcm-3.jpg

My girl directs me upstairs, and she follows me. At the top of the stairs, there's a bathroom towards the left, and she has me take the right entrance into an area with separate massage rooms. When I entered, another customer was walking out, and his girl was leaned over at the wash sink rinsing her mouth. She looked young and had a cute body, but I couldn't see her face because she was spitting mouthwash into the sink. I walk past her, to the massage room at the end.

Once in the massage room, my girl turns the fan on, directs me to get undressed, and she leaves to retrieve a blowjob cleaning kit. I took several photos of the massage room and have included them at the bottom of this post. It's a very small room, with a basic massage bed and wash sink. The walls separating each room do not go all the way up to the ceiling, and curtains are being used for the entrance to each room.

I was still dressed when my girl returns. She looked good, but I'm not sure if she was annoyed or in a bad mood because from the moment I first saw her downstairs, she never smiled and her attitude and demeanor was not pleasant. I tried making small talk with her, but she could not understand anything I was saying, and she spoke no English. I was trying to lighten her mood, but grew concerned I was only going to make her more irritable and decided to shut up and make the most of my time with this service provider.

She waited for me to remove my clothes. I usually prefer to just lower my pants, but for some reason, I felt inclined to remove all my clothes. I laid down on the massage table, completely naked, laying on my back. She takes disinfectant wipes and cleans between my legs, and I stare up at her wishing this girl would offer me a small glimpse of her smile. Nothing. She was stone cold.

She removes her panties and pulls the top of her dress down. She keeps her hands to herself when she leans over and starts licking my nipples, and then she moves her head towards my lower body and starts giving me a blowjob. I put my right hand on the back of her legs to feel her smooth skin. She allowed my hands to go anywhere I wanted, and I could feel she didn't shave between her legs, but I wasn't interested in fingering her and instead squeezed her nice ass. And as I start to get harder, she keeps sucking away with the blowjob, never using her hands.

A few minutes into the blowjob, she lifts her head up and uses her hand to keep me hard while she takes a short breathe. I slide my right hand upwards onto her back and gently push her down, and she leaned over and started sucking again. She barely used her hand, only lightly rubbing the bottom of my shaft, and her mouth kept sucking. Once I was fully erect, she could not deep throat me, but she sucked past the tip the best she could, and I never felt any teeth. Her mouth was wet and kept me lubed up and down inside her. I was fully turned on, and I started to make moaning sounds to let her know it was feeling good and to continue. She continued to give me a blowjob when she could feel my body starting to cum, and she kept sucking as I cum into her mouth, using her hand to help get any remaining cum out of me. She took my full load and did not swallow, stepping away to spit in the nearby sink.

She washes her mouth a couple times. And I laid there realizing I've had two shots over the last couple hours :ROFLMAO:

She takes a disinfectant wipe and cleans between my legs, motions for me to get dressed, and steps out of the room. I get dressed and after a couple minutes, she had not returned. I step out of the room, walk down the hallway, and I could see my girl in the bathroom, hunched over in the sink, washing and rinsing out her mouth. I stood at the stairwell and waited for her to finish.

She steps out of the bathroom and sees I'm waiting. I give her 400,000 VND ($17 USD) and say thank you. I wanted to know her name, but she could not answer me, pointing at her closed lips because she still had mouthwash inside. She never spit the mouthwash, and we both walked downstairs together. And I walk out on my own. Never got her name. Never heard her voice.

Final Thoughts
I paid 400,000 VND ($17 USD) for an above average blowjob, and she let me cum in her mouth. This girl never spoke one word to me, and I never saw her smile or show any kind of outward expression. And she hadn't spit the mouthwash out when I was walking out with her, and I was unable to talk or learn anymore about her. But her cum extraction services were good enough.

Now that I've had two shots, I'm hungry and craving two dinners :ROFLMAO:

Pictures

What's the etiquette in hot tocs? Are the 400k you mentioned negotiated or a fixed price? Should I ask the captain or the girls?
Or in other words: how should a first timer behave so you don't get recognised as one and ripped off?

What's the etiquette in hot tocs? Are the 400k you mentioned negotiated or a fixed price? Should I ask the captain or the girls?
Or in other words: how should a first timer behave so you don't get recognised as one and ripped off?
Hi Karnickel,
When you first go in to a shop in NPK just look at the girls and if you see one you like, just ask for her and follow her upstairs without saying anything else. Once upstairs get serviced, and just get 400K ready and once your downstairs pay the 400K to the captain and that's it.
If you say or ask how much, they are going to overcharge you. Don't act like this is your first time and know what your doing and just pay the 400K.
Have a great time.

Thanks for the advice webertran, worked well.
The guy out front gave me a "sure, whatever" look when I told him I wanted to choose (I think I could have asked for a mice drawn pumpkin coach for all he cared, his job was done when I stepped through the door). The girl that greeted me at the door tried to usher me upstairs, so I told her I want to choose as well. I think this was the important thing to do, because she was definitely not my first choice.
Mist of the girls were average to a bit chubby, but one really stood out. Small, very petite and young looking. I tried to start a bit of smalltalk but got very short answers. Didn't seem to be a lack of English, but simply a case of "don't want to" so I dropped it.
She pulled down her dress for me, but kept her panties on. The blowjob was competent and she did let me cum in her mouth, the first spurt at least, then she dropped my dick on a towel and went to rinse out her mouth.
I handed her the 400k on the way down. From what I saw she didn't even count it so either she is very good at gauging the number of bills by feel or 400k is indeed overpaying and the fact that there was multiple 100k bills was enough for her.

Thanks for the advice webertran, worked well.
The guy out front gave me a "sure, whatever" look when I told him I wanted to choose (I think I could have asked for a mice drawn pumpkin coach for all he cared, his job was done when I stepped through the door). The girl that greeted me at the door tried to usher me upstairs, so I told her I want to choose as well. I think this was the important thing to do, because she was definitely not my first choice.
Mist of the girls were average to a bit chubby, but one really stood out. Small, very petite and young looking. I tried to start a bit of smalltalk but got very short answers. Didn't seem to be a lack of English, but simply a case of "don't want to" so I dropped it.
She pulled down her dress for me, but kept her panties on. The blowjob was competent and she did let me cum in her mouth, the first spurt at least, then she dropped my dick on a towel and went to rinse out her mouth.
I handed her the 400k on the way down. From what I saw she didn't even count it so either she is very good at gauging the number of bills by feel or 400k is indeed overpaying and the fact that there was multiple 100k bills was enough for her.
Happy to help.
I'm sure the locals pay a bit less than what we as foreigners pay but its still a hellouva lot cheaper than what we are charged at home so I don't mind paying the 400k.
Usually they will drop everything for exploration, but I think it depends on how they feel at that time and in the NPK places I usually don't do small talk as it's pretty open to "other" customers and it seems more the type of place to just stay quiet, do the deed, and get out. =D
Anyways it seems like you had a good time.
Try the message places next time where it's more private and I think more personal where you actually can make small talk with the girls.

I'm not complaining about the price, just my observation :)
I'm a bit intimidated by the negotiation aspect of the massages. I'm not the best haggler as it is and I imagine that won't improve with a hard on and a beautiful girl on top of me...
So for now I'm happy to go to NPK I think.

I'm not complaining about the price, just my observation :)
I'm a bit intimidated by the negotiation aspect of the massages. I'm not the best haggler as it is and I imagine that won't improve with a hard on and a beautiful girl on top of me...
So for now I'm happy to go to NPK I think.
For Kim Huy and Boss message places in district 1 there isn't any negotiation necessary for just BBBJ since that's all the services that they offer. They don't offer FS I don't think at all.
The prices are pretty much set as well for the message and the tip for the ladies.
If the message price is 400K the tip for the ladies is 400K as well.
But I've had a great personal experience at Kim Huy and Boss as well and I highly recommend it if you have the time. It's a 1 to 2 hour experience and it's really great.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
@Logan Bro , do you think the hot tocs there in Nguyen Phi Khanh will be opened in the upcoming holidays?, we have 3 days holiday here in vietnam starting August 31 to Sept 3 i think. I wanna know because ill be going there within that days. And i've missed the feeling on CIM on a girl there :ROFLMAO: