Thien Phu Hot Toc Review - 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
This review is for Thien Phu Hot Toc at 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh Street in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

Nguyen Phi Khanh is an unassuming street in District 1, with many hot tocs all along the street offering blowjob services. This is my second time looking for a blowjob along Nguyen Phi Khanh, and this hot toc was much better than my Tiem's Hot Toc experience on this same street.

This time around, I started on the west end of the street and walked eastbound, against the flow of traffic. Now that I knew what to expect from this street, my plan was to take it in more as I walked, and try someplace different than Tiem's Hot Toc.

This was during the week, early in the afternoon, and most of the guys in front of these hot tocs were sleeping. There were several hot tocs that appeared open, but I didn't feel like many people were soliciting me as they saw me walking. You cannot see anything from the front of these hot tocs. The girls are well behind. It's just a guy or two at the front and your choice to enter.

As I was walking, there were 2 guys cleaning their moto in front of this hot toc, and all I could see was darkness behind the metal doors. One of the guys looked at me, said nothing, and motioned with his head to come on in. Here we go again, I thought, and I hoped for a better experience than last time.

Again, the guy at the front said absolutely nothing to me. All he did was motion his head to invite me in. I didn't ask about price, what was included, nothing. I just walked on in as the metal doors opened up for me and it was a magical experience to see so many beautiful girls laying around. There were about 8-10 girls preoccupied on their phones, chatting, or doing their own thing, but from a quick glance, most of the girls looked above average. Because I didn't speak to anyone at the front, I didn't know what to expect, but as I walked in, a girl approached me and smiles and motions to follow her up the stairs. This girl looked good. She was in her mid-20's, thin, nice legs, and a huge smile.

This hot toc seemed cleaner than the last place I went to, and had a better layout upstairs to keep the hot sun out. She brought me to a small curtained room, and says she will be right back. While she is gone, I take a picture of the room from my phone, and I've attached it to this post. She comes back with a cleaning kit and tells me to lay down on the massage table. I begin to undress, but she stops me, which I didn't understand. She again motions me to lay down on the massage table, so I lay down fully clothed.

She proceeds to unbuckle my pants and lift my shirt up. I thought she was going to undress me completely, but she did not. All she did was pull my pants and underwear down to my knees, and push the bottom of my shirt up to my shoulders. She brings over the cleaning kit, and uses disinfectant wipes to clean me up. I noticed she inspected me under the light, as she cleaned me. Afterwards, she used a wet washcloth to wipe me down one more time, and then leaves the room. She was only gone for about 30 seconds, to quickly dim the lights in the room. When she returns, she smiles, removes her underwear in front of me, pulls down the top of her dress, and puts my hand on her letting me know I can touch her wherever I want. This girl was young, looked really good, and the only downside was she didn't have any breasts. There was a padded bra in that dress. But she was thin and attractive.

She begins to kiss and lick my nipples, one followed by the other, while her hand playfully started to arouse me. She moved onto the blowjob, from licking to light sucking as I grew harder inside her. I thought maybe because she seemed so young that she wouldn't have good blowjob skills, but I was wrong. She took her time, used the right amount of saliva to keep me wet inside her mouth, and I was well-lubed from her spit as she rocked her mouth back and forth. This girl was good and knew what she was doing. She moaned the right amount, just enough to make it sound like she was enjoying this as much as I was. She stopped one time to catch her breath, but she didn't rely on her hand at all, and went right back to giving an awesome blowjob. I wish she had some breasts to grab, but I was content with feeling the rest of her body. I was rock hard inside her mouth, and it never felt rushed; she seemed to enjoy it, and my body was enjoying it as well. I put my hand on the top of her head, bent my knees to give my legs some leverage, and thrusted back and forth into her mouth until I released a huge load into her mouth. She continued to suck and keep me inside her as my body calmed from the orgasm. And she slowly sucked me off as she lifted her mouth from me.

She goes to the sink, spits, and I could hear her using the mouthwash behind me a couple times. She takes a wet washcloth, cleans me up, and motions for me to get dressed. She leaves for a couple minutes and comes back with a bottle of water and starts to remove the sheets from the table and clean the room. Nobody quoted me a price and nobody had spoken a single word to me at this point, but I hand her 400,000 VND ($17 USD), and she smiled and was thankful. I finished dressing, she finished cleaning the room, and I followed her back downstairs.

As we are walking down the stairs, I look around to see different girls lounging around, and all of them looked above average to really good. I already wanted to come back again. The girls didn't pay any attention to me, and I felt somewhat invisible down there. My girl opened the metal door, and the bright Vietnamese sun shined through. I was leaving the darkness and moving along into the bright light.

I continued walking down the street, and I made note of this hot toc because I wanted to come back again.

From here, I walked only half of the Nguyen Phi Khanh street before turning off southbound. Just as I turned off the street, a man at Tiem's saw me walking and tried to solicit me. I want to give Tiem's Hot Toc another chance, and I still want to visit Benny's (Binh Thanh District), but for now, I feel good. Until next time...

Pictures

Last edited:
Logan, do the girls let you stand up and face fuck them???
I don't mean anything rough but just a gentle thrusting motion.
That's something that I've always really enjoyed.

Thanks

Southeast Asia
Logan, do the girls let you stand up and face fuck them???
This hasn't been something I've seen at blowjob bars, but I have done when I'm paying for full service. When paying for full service, the girl will do anything you want, within reason. And every girl I've had on their back has eventually found themselves in this position, either in the beginning or end of our time together.

My experience with blowjob bars in Vietnam is they are setup to have you laying on your back, relaxed, with the girl standing up. Thailand has been easier for more deep throat action because you're usually sitting down, and the girl is on her knees. In both instances, when the girl is giving you a blowjob, you can always put your hand on the back of her head to hold her down gently, and thrust into her mouth as much as they'll let you.

A good attitude goes a long way too. I smile and keep things moving along happy to make the girl feel comfortable. The majority of the girls I've encountered are happy to please, and you can easily ask for anything you want. And I truly believe, with a little bit of money, any girl here will let you do nearly anything you want.

This hasn't been something I've seen at blowjob bars, but I have done when I'm paying for full service. When paying for full service, the girl will do anything you want, within reason. And every girl I've had on their back has eventually found themselves in this position, either in the beginning or end of our time together.

My experience with blowjob bars in Vietnam is they are setup to have you laying on your back, relaxed, with the girl standing up. Thailand has been easier for more deep throat action because you're usually sitting down, and the girl is on her knees. In both instances, when the girl is giving you a blowjob, you can always put your hand on the back of her head to hold her down gently, and thrust into her mouth as much as they'll let you.

A good attitude goes a long way too. I smile and keep things moving along happy to make the girl feel comfortable. The majority of the girls I've encountered are happy to please, and you can easily ask for anything you want. And I truly believe, with a little bit of money, any girl here will let you do nearly anything you want.
Do you still visit 112. As I mentioned I felt 112 was overrated due to the fact that I read many excellent reviews there so it got my expectations high. Could you recommend any girl there at 112. So the next time I visit I'll just look for her