Tiffany Spa in District 7, Ho Chi Minh

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know Tiffany’s has got some beautiful new girls with great skills.

There are several packages but the most popular are the 90’ VIP for 400k or the 120’ Super VIP for 700k. Again, tip is the same as the ticket.

Here’s the following procedure when you arrive to Tiffany’s:

Go into the lobby and request a massage package from the receptionist. Head into the sauna/steam room area and then take a nice cold shower. A male attendant will lead you up into your room when you are finished. A short few minutes later your massage girl will arrive. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHO THEY CHOOSE LET THEM KNOW AND YOU CAN CHANGE UP TO 3 TIMES! Your girl will start with a warm foot bath and depending on the connection between you two she may start teasing and flirting with you. Then she’ll dry your feet off and onto the massage table you go. She’ll start with a nice back, shoulder and neck massage. She’ll then leave and return a few minutes later with hot stones and hot herbal bags. She’ll give you another quick back massage with the hot stones and then begin to work on your legs. Depending on how she is she may begin to tease you and play with your cock/balls/ass. When it’s time to flip over she’ll continue to massage your legs and turn you on “accidentally”. When it’s ready for the BBBJ she’ll ask you if you want a baby massage. She’ll clean you off with a wet wipe and then begin to jerk you off. When you’re hard she’ll start to suck you off. She’ll drop her panties and let you roam with your hands. Depending on the girls skills you may get one of the best deep throat BJs you’ve ever had. One of the girls I like let’s you pretty much face fuck her when she’s on her knees. When you finish she’ll clean you off and wash her hands/mouth. She’ll then return and finish the massage until your time is up. When she is finished she’ll lead you down stairs where you pay the desk the ticket cost and tip.

REMEMBER TIP = TICKET!

Have fun ya’ll. If you want a partner in crime when you go and to help you have the best experience possible, feel free to message me!
Hi Hawk, very nice input. I will visit HCM end of Nov for 2 weeks. Hope to have a wingman to explore together. Mike

How much is dntn ping thuy and the location?
When you arrive there, the serviceman will take you to the reception desk where you will be given a ticket costing 500K. They don't ask you anything else because they know you come here for massage. As I saw the Menu on the desk, I saw two options. 1st option is 500K, massage for 70mn and another I am not sure, but they know for sure that the 500K massage ticket suits me.
In short, 500K for massage ticket and as for the tip, both the masseur and receptionist didn't ask for, but I gave 500K to my masseur in the massage room after I finished. She looked no surprised at all when I gave her 500K, so I think she might have expected to get higher than this or what....I'm not sure.
Anyways, I really enjoyed her technique. She made me feel that I was spending time with my real lover.
Why did you ask me about location? Brother....please go to google map and type Dntn Pung Thuy, it shows clearly where it is, or you can use GRAB app to call taxi. I went there by GRAB motor taxi. It's very easy and cheap. I spent only 50K (about 2$) to go there by GRAB motor taxi for the distance of 17KM from my hotel :D Veryyyyyy cheap...please use GRAB !!!!!! Just make sure that you have smart phone with internet :D

Last edited:
When you arrive there, the serviceman will take you to the reception desk where you will be given a ticket costing 500K. They don't ask you anything else because they know you come here for massage. As I saw the Menu on the desk, I saw two options. 1st option is 500K, massage for 70mn and another I am not sure, but they know for sure that the 500K massage ticket suits me.
In short, 500K for massage ticket and as for the tip, both the masseur and receptionist didn't ask for, but I gave 500K to my masseur in the massage room after I finished. She looked no surprised at all when I gave her 500K, so I think she might have expected to get higher than this or what....I'm not sure.
Anyways, I really enjoyed her technique. She made me feel that I was spending time with my real lover.
Why did you ask me about location? Brother....please go to google map and type Dntn Pung Thuy, it shows clearly where it is, or you can use GRAB app to call taxi. I went there by GRAB motor taxi. It's very easy and cheap. I spent only 50K (about 2$) to go there by GRAB motor taxi for the distance of 17KM from my hotel :D Veryyyyyy cheap...please use GRAB !!!!!! Just make sure that you have smart phone with internet :D
So total damage is $1M vnd?

So total damage is $1M vnd?
As I mentioned above, I paid 500K for the massage ticket and 500K for the tip, so it's totally 1M. It depends on you to pay how much the tip is, but normally the tip price of 500K is the minimum at Dntn Pung Thuy. I think Korean or Japanese guys pay more than that.
When I finished the massage and was guided into the lounge, I saw many Korean and Japanese guests. Some of them were counting their money and also gave tips to the servicemen in the lounge. As I heard from my girl. the masseurs there seem not to expect high tips from the locals :D
As for me, 1M is very affordable and the service is much better than else where I go (i.e Cambodia, Thailand and so on).

My Tiffany Spa report:

Gents, i had ventured into Tiffany's Spa after going by Queen Bee Spa and seeing there were no ladies there worth even getting a massage from at Queen Bee / Apple Pen. The girls at QB/AP were actually quite "fobby" looking to me, and remember, this is just 1 person's opinion.

After being asked/ WhatsApped by Knighthawk to meet up, we eventually didn't due to scheduling time conflicts, and/or him flaking due to smoking out prior to wanting to meet up. I decided i would check out the place myself, since i was in the area. First, when you input Tiffany's Spa into Google Maps, it doesn't lead you to the storefront commercial space. It actually leads you to a residential area of nice homes where successful D7 Saigon business people live. It was here that i was lost for about 40 minutes, at dusk around 745pm that i met a mid-30's gentlemen named James while he was preparing his Audi A6 and he saw me wandering around looking for the right address on my rented Honda Air Blade.

James actually frequents Tiffany's Spa, and as i later found out, lives 3 blocks away. So Google Maps lead me to my final destination 3 blocks and 4 turns away. We learned something that night. For the 1st time in Saigon, namely D7, G-maps got it wrong. G-maps was pretty much dead on accurate everywhere else i inputted and went with it. (This is not the case in BKK, as Thailand servers are spotty).

So Jimmy asked where i was from, and i told him D1 and originally from the States, and we exchanged business cards. I actually was helped by a person who is in charge of Logistics at the Saigon Port Authority. We exchanged pleasantries and private phone numbers.

Finally finding Tiffany's Spa, (or in Google maps it is under "Spa Tiffany"), i was met by the parking guard attendant. He parked my motorbike. I then went in, and was greeted by the front desk receptionist who asked me which package i wanted. I chose the 400K package. I then was lead to a locker room area and changed and then hopped into the Steam room and then Sauna. I then showered in a separate shower stall area, and smoked in that area and met a Korean expat who lives in D7 that runs a small 42-unit hotel in Nha Trang. His wife is Vietnamese, and he speaks a little Vietnamese and he speaks English. We vibe and i speak some of my Korean with him and he laughs and says i could live in Korea. One of my ex-gfs was South Korean from Pusan who had lived with me for over 7 years in my California home.

So then we were taken upstairs to the massage room area. I was then treated to some tea, and there was a massage table. A young early 20's gal came in and i didn't need to utilize my 3-pick option. Judging by the selection i had seen in passing while traversing up the stairs there wasn't much to choose from. Remember, i was there around a little over 830 pm, so might have been too late?

Perfunctory massage, which was decent at best, and then she asked if i wanted more. I said the typical what she does for a fellow SMF member. She got the point but asked that i did not finish in her mouth. I said "no problem" (in Vietnamese), as every girl has her limits and comfort zone.

Decent BBBJ, and which took me over 20 minutes to explode, and when i did i told her, and into a tissue i climaxed. Got dressed downstairs, and handed her the other 400K. Total Bill: 800K . Very inexpensive for 90+ minutes in a very clean facility.

Face: 7 Body: 7.5 Service: 7 Faciilites/Ambience: 9 (Total time went over the allotted and paid for 90 minutes)

*The receptionist downstairs asked me to rate this place and service, as they are newly opened. She also knew i was referred to by Knighthawk as i said yes when she asked me if i knew him.

**Nothing in D7 really impresses me except for the D7 LotteMart Mall & "Sieu Thi" and the nice spacious clean homes and reidential streets, and some of the Japanese eateries and Korean BBQ;s near QB/AP block that i am going to try out once i am back in HCMC next month/October.

Last edited:
Ho Chi Minh City
I am just wondering....well already understood its also come with BBBJ. The experience is always good when you shoot the load out of your body either FS or BBBJ. Just wondering..how is the experience of the Massage? Is it really relaxing and enough Massage moments? Enough mean not just like for strolling before jumping to the "get the load out" session.

I am just wondering....well already understood its also come with BBBJ. The experience is always good when you shoot the load out of your body either FS or BBBJ. Just wondering..how is the experience of the Massage? Is it really relaxing and enough Massage moments? Enough mean not just like for strolling before jumping to the "get the load out" session.
Even though my masseuse wasn't the hottest thing since sliced bread, she gave a very above average quality massage that was thorough. It wasn't Nirvana, Urban Retreat, or Lavana Spa quality, but it also wasn't perfunctory as you would get at NPK or i surmise QB/AP.

To be completely fair and honest, the massage was a solid 8 out of 10. Tiffany's is a great value (IMHO), but the therapists could be hotter.

Seems to be common to be able to switch the girl 3 times. What happens after that? Stuck with the 3rd? Backtrack to 1st or 2nd girl if they're still available? Or just leave without paying anything?
I m wondering the same.Why they dont let customers choose instead from the start?:(

Just had another visit to Tiffany. They’ve upgraded their facilities slightly and now offer a few different packages. My massage girls name was Nga and let me tell you the overall experience was mind blowing. The sauna and steam room relaxed my body. She gave me a really deep and thorough massage to further relax me. Then she took my little silk shorts off and start rubbing her big tits all over my body. She began to lick my ear and then proceeded to use her tongue on my entire body. She then gave me a good deep rimming, which I very much enjoyed, and then let me throat fuck her for about 15 minutes. I fingered her hard and deep as well using 1 or 2 fingers. I then finished standing with her deep throating me until I released a massive load into her mouth. Then she washed herself and gave me another massage for 20 minutes. Price of massage for 90 minutes is 400k and the tip was 400k.