Tran Xuan Soan Hot Tocs - District 7, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
This review is for a hot toc blowjob bar around 355 Tran Xuan Soan, District 7, Ho Chi Minh. Here is the Google Maps location, however the address number might be wrong.

There might be more hot tocs along Tran Xuan Soan street, but I don't have a good eye for them yet. I only saw this one hot toc when cruising down the entire road, but locals say there are several hot tocs for 250,000 VND ($11 USD) in this area. There should be more hot tocs around, and it's possible they are not on this road.

And if you don't know the procedure to get the local price, read the bottom of this post first.

Review
I went here around 8:00pm at night. There were two women working, but one was already busy with a client. The working girl took me to the back, where there are two massage tables separated by a curtain that closes around the entire bed. You could hear the moans of the other girl with her client in bed. No air conditioning, only fans, but it was at night so it was reasonably cool.

I got a standard satisfying BBBJ with CIM from a nice busty 30-some year old girl that allowed me to fully explore her body with my hands. No massage or anything, which is expected. I loved that she let me stay inside her mouth until I was completely finished.

Local Rate
The locals pay 250,000 VND here for a standard BBBJ CIM, but you will get a higher foreigner price of 300,000 VND or only a handjob if you make a mistake with how you go here. This is what you must do to pay the local rate:
  1. When you enter the hot toc, just be nice and ask for a "massage"
  2. DO NOT discuss price. DO NOT ask questions. Doing this will immediately get you charged the foreigner/non-local price.
  3. When you get taken back to the massage table, simply unzip your pants, but don't remove any clothes.
  4. Lay on the massage table and the lady will start doing what she does.
  5. After you are finished, say thank you and give her 200,000 VND and leave. There's no ticket or tip or anything else.
On a previous visit here, one of the working girls said that CIM was an extra 100,000 VND, which brings the total to 350,000 VND and awfully close the blowjob bars on Nguyen Phi Khanh. A local confirmed that the 100,000 VND upcharge was NOT normal, but because I opened my stupid mouth trying to confirm prices that tipped them off that I was new.

Southeast Asia
Thanks @Somerset for this review!

I never found any blowjob bars in District 7, and I wasn't aware of this Tran Xuan Soan area. It's nice to know find some much more economical places because everything around Phu My Hung in District 7 is incredibly expensive. And much cheaper than 900,000 VND for a blowjob at Queen Bee Massage in District 7.

After reading about this area and your post about blowjob bars on Nguyen Thi Dinh in District 2, I will post up some other areas that have several local hot tocs. I know some streets in District 8 and Phu Nhuan District.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Thanks @Somerset for this review!

I never found any blowjob bars in District 7, and I wasn't aware of this Tran Xuan Soan area. It's nice to know find some much more economical places because everything around Phu My Hung in District 7 is incredibly expensive. And much cheaper than 900,000 VND for a blowjob at Queen Bee Massage in District 7.

After reading about this area and your post about blowjob bars on Nguyen Thi Dinh in District 2, I will post up some other areas that have several local hot tocs. I know some streets in District 8 and Phu Nhuan District.
Thanks. I'm no longer in Vietnam so I can no longer contribute in the area, but my aim is of course to provide solid clear info that others can use and I'd still be very curious to read of the other specific places around the city and their local prices.

The BJ hair salon here in TXS was the only one I could see cruising down the entire road which stretches like 2km at least I think. I'm guessing that there may be ones off of some of the internal streets, but have not checked.

Last edited:
Hanoi, Vietnam
I should also mentioned that on the first time, because I opened my mouth and gave myself away as a non-local, I was already naked and in the middle of the session when the working girl said it would be an extra 100k for CIM. I told her that 250k was the price but she stayed firm, so instead of finishing with just a HJ which I can do for free at home, I paid the extra 100k. I should have told her that I only had 250k on me but I guess that gives her no inventive to CIM at that point unless she felt I would be repeat business.

So basically don't say anything about price.

It's paradoxically the complete opposite of what you are supposed to do everywhere else in Vietnam for everything else. Generally in Vietnam you need to get the prices upfront before you "consume" the product or service, such as a meal, otherwise you can get a nasty foreigner price after the fact that you can't argue with because you've already used it.

Don't mention the price at all in these hoc tocs. This is the one place you need to act completely opposite to the other services in Vietnam. And these are also the places where you really need to do research so you know what all the other locals are paying.