Travel around or live permanently in Southeast Asia?

Nha Trang
This is my first time traveling in Southeast Asia. And now I want to live here! I love the life here, but I need to figure out how to make the move here.

For those living here permanently, where are you living and how long have you lived here?

And for those traveling, how often do you come here and for how long?

I don't want to go back to America, but that's where I made my life. And to walk away from it all?

Southeast Asia
Hello and welcome to the SMF community.

I'm living in Asia and have no plans to return to the US. When I was younger, I did everything I thought would make me happy because of societal pressures. I don't think being selfish is a bad thing, as long as you're not being negligent towards people or responsibilities. Fortunately, I was in a position where I was single, no wife or children, and I started to evolve and become much more self aware. I never had a plan to come to Asia and live a hedonistic lifestyle, but I reached a point where I needed to make some changes in my life, which included the environment I was living in. Moving to Asia surprised me because I found myself in an environment that's a much more natural fit for my preferred lifestyle. I appreciate the pragmatic approach towards sex, and I recognize how fortunate I am to be in a position where the US dollar carries so much weight here.

I am happy to be living in Asia. I want travel to other continents, but I'm not in a hurry. You mention you've made a life in America, so only you can weight the pros and cons of making a change in your life. When you leave a stable job, you're also leaving future growth potential in your career, but personally the benefits of living in Asia far outweigh being in America. Set some reasonable goals, make a plan, and start working towards what will make you happy. Life is short.

:)

Hello and welcome to the SMF community.

I'm living in Asia and have no plans to return to the US. When I was younger, I did everything I thought would make me happy because of societal pressures. I don't think being selfish is a bad thing, as long as you're not being negligent towards people or responsibilities. Fortunately, I was in a position where I was single, no wife or children, and I started to evolve and become much more self aware. I never had a plan to come to Asia and live a hedonistic lifestyle, but I reached a point where I needed to make some changes in my life, which included the environment I was living in. Moving to Asia surprised me because I found myself in an environment that's a much more natural fit for my preferred lifestyle. I appreciate the pragmatic approach towards sex, and I recognize how fortunate I am to be in a position where the US dollar carries so much weight here.

I am happy to be living in Asia. I want travel to other continents, but I'm not in a hurry. You mention you've made a life in America, so only you can weight the pros and cons of making a change in your life. When you leave a stable job, you're also leaving future growth potential in your career, but personally the benefits of living in Asia far outweigh being in America. Set some reasonable goals, make a plan, and start working towards what will make you happy. Life is short.

:)
Are you saying that you are enjoying life now? Just by travelling without working?

Southeast Asia
Are you saying that you are enjoying life now? Just by travelling without working?
I'm living entirely off of passive income and freelance work. Truthfully, I'm not rich. Nowhere close. If I was responsible for a family, I would be considered poverty in America. But as a single man, only taking care of myself, I have more than enough to retire, assuming my assets maintain consistent predictable passive income.

And now my time is primarily traveling and enjoying life as a single man. For me, it's not all about chasing beautiful girls, although this does take a considerable amount of my time. I'm also making it a priority to spend time in these countries, trying to live like a local, and learning about the culture and community.

This is why I created this community because I wanted it to focus on the life of a single man, from enjoying time with beautiful girls to the travel and lifestyle of spending time in these countries. I enjoy learning about new things and trying to grow as a person, and I don't feel like sitting in an office all day watching life pass me by. I want to travel and see this beautiful world while I have some youth and energy. At least, that's my interpretation of happiness, and I hope others will take it upon themselves to find their own happiness, whatever that may be specifically for them.