Tuan Tam Hot Toc Review - 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
84-nguyen-phi-khanh.jpg

Well, this was my first time going to Nguyen Phi Khanh street, and my experience at this blowjob bar was 60% blowjob and 40% handjob.

After eating at Takashimaya Saigon Center, I was torn between going to Kim Huy Massage or a blowjob bar on Nguyen Phi Khanh street. My time was limited to 2 hours, and I cannot wait to get a release with a time limit because I have to meet my friends later. I decided on a quick visit to NPK instead of going for a massage, and my location was more favorable to Nguyen Phi Khanh street. I booked a Grab around Noon and asked him to drop me off at the north end of NPK, opposite of the Highlands Coffee.

As I walked on NPK, I was solicited by the captains, and they asked me to look of their girls. I was interested in this one girl, with a really good body, with b cup tits, but her face was average. We went upstairs to the second floor, and as we go upstairs, I picked the 400,000 VND that I expected to pay later.

The room was average size, with a massage bed, sink, table, and a single seat couch. Pictures are attached below. She asked me to take off my clothes, and said she will get the cleaning kit. When she went out, I took pictures of the room, hanged my clothes, and smoked a cigarette.

After 10 minutes, she comes back, and asked me to lay down. She uses the wet tissue and cleans my dick and balls, my upper body, and hands. She takes off her clothes and starts the blowjob, which I loved because she didn't even use her hand for about 10 minutes. She took a short break and blowjob again. She is making moaning sounds that seem fake because I haven't touched her yet or done anything to her body. I started fingering her pussy, and her moaning sounded more legitimate. After about 20 minutes, the blowjob feels she is beating my dick and hurts my balls some, and I push her back, and then she goes back to giving the blowjob. After the 30 minute mark, I am getting close to cumming. I pretended to not cum yet, and she sucked hard, and I release my cum in her mouth. After I cum, she keeps sucking my dick for another 2 minutes, and making sure it's dried up.

When she is finished, she gargled mouthwash really hard. I cant see her because I continued laying on the bed. And then she helps me get dressed, and she flirts with me for a little while until I recover from the blowjob and finish my bottle of water. Then she guides me downstairs and I leave.

Next time I am in Ho Chi Minh, I will visit NPK at night and try another hot toc on this street. I was there early in the day and some of the hot tocs were closed because I was there too early. But I will definitely come back here again because of the BBBJ and CIM.

Pictures

I had a look at NPK at the weekend. It really has deteriorated. If you are at all picky you would have to be very lucky to find something in the shops.

I looked into a few, saw nothing I would engage with. At the first shop on the left (near Highlands) the papa-san started shouting at me that he 'guaranteed an hour' with the girl. Hearing this bullshit just made me move on all the quicker.

At Tuan Tam the mama made about 7 idle girls line up. Women actually, I think 'mature' is the politically correct term. Chunky and grumpy. Could have been the seven dwarfs.

I was asked 400k everywhere.

Afterwards I mused on why they seem so miserable now. Since they are getting paid more you might expect them to show a bit of enthusiasm. Then it struck me that perhaps they are earning a lot less. On my last few visits the shops have been very quiet compared to previously. I used to see groups of locals come in and take 4 or 5 girls at once. It seems much quieter.

It's possible that if the women aren't making a lot the better looking ones will have moved on, and they won't be attracting new, quality talent.

The quality at NPK now is starting to look like the bj bars in Bangkok.

San Jose, CA
The quality at NPK now is starting to look like the bj bars in Bangkok.
Meo Den,

I was at Tuan Tam and also another NPK on this latest trip within the past 2 weeks and i had 2 very hot ones, and from a young one who gave me a RIM job. Then i went to Danang with my lover and my buddy from Cali, who also found a love.

Don't knock on NPK's, as they provide a unique service even some/many girlfriends or wives just won't do/perform.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Damn, just remembering going to NPK is making my dick going rock hard, gonna go there next week, what hot toc's there should be next? any suggestions? :unsure:

Meo Den,

I was at Tuan Tam and also another NPK on this latest trip within the past 2 weeks and i had 2 very hot ones, and from a young one who gave me a RIM job. Then i went to Danang with my lover and my buddy from Cali, who also found a love.

Don't knock on NPK's, as they provide a unique service even some/many girlfriends or wives just won't do/perform.
I believe you found a cute one at 84 but you were lucky.

Fwiw there's Hué who is maybe 19, slender, cute and a kisser - which may or may not be desirable in this context:eek:.

However it's a fact that the percentage of atractive girls has dropped dramatically in the last three, five years.

And their attitude seems to have changed. I just postulated that it might be that they are making less money.

I hope you don't mean your buddy found a love at NPK:). I'm willing to bet that these girls don't blow their husbands.

I believe you found a cute one at 84 but you were lucky.

I hope you don't mean your buddy found a love at NPK:). I'm willing to bet that these girls don't blow their husbands.
Meo Den,

I don't think i could be lucky twice in two tries, the only 2 times i biked down NPK this latest trip. I went in as a seasoned pro, knowing there are choices, front and rear, hidden upstairs or i'd be willing to walk. Plus, it doesn't hurt that i look and am Vietnamese. I also speak it.

My buddy is white/caucasian, for your interest. And no, he didn't find a love at NPK, he doesn't even want to go there anymore. He got hooked up by the gal who i asked to bring her friend so we could have a double date that Saturday night. Well, bro hit it off and off to Danang we four went a week later. This could have been Y-O-U. But i inboxed you making an offering, but you weren't interested or maybe didn't find real non-working women worth dating. Quinn has all the pictures as he can be trusted.

So the rest is history. And ongoing romance. For him. For me. Next stop is Vinh Ha Long and the North.

And nice cheapshot with the love stuff. I think i'm old and accomplished enough that none of it or anything beyond it could ever faze me the least bit.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Meo Den,

I don't think i could be lucky twice in two tries, the only 2 times i biked down NPK this latest trip. I went in as a seasoned pro, knowing there are choices, front and rear, hidden upstairs or i'd be willing to walk. Plus, it doesn't hurt that i look and am Vietnamese. I also speak it.

My buddy is white/caucasian, for your interest. And no, he didn't find a love at NPK, he doesn't even want to go there anymore. He got hooked up by the gal who i asked to bring her friend so we could have a double date that Saturday night. Well, bro hit it off and off to Danang we four went a week later. This could have been Y-O-U. But i inboxed you making an offering, but you weren't interested or maybe didn't find real non-working women worth dating. Quinn has all the pictures as he can be trusted.

So the rest is history. And ongoing romance. For him. For me. Next stop is Vinh Ha Long and the North.

And nice cheapshot with the love stuff. I think i'm old and accomplished enough that none of it or anything beyond it could ever faze me the least bit.

Cheers!
DucNguyen,

I saw your shared message but didn't fully understand the system and wasn't sure it was aimed at me. I get now that it works like a 3-way PM.

No intention on my part to make a 'cheapshot' or insult - just an attempt to lighten the mood.

I agree there are plenty of good Vietnamese women worth dating - no smoking/drinking/tattoos, curious about foreign cultures, smart and they even (sometimes) laugh at my jokes

PDVD_000.jpg PDVD_004.jpg

I'm willing to bet that these girls don't blow their husbands.
And i'm willing to bet equally or more this is why dudes like me often go to NPK's. ;)

But after a while, when a women truly loves a man, she will do anything for him, including swallow. It's only a matter of time...and love...which takes T-I-M-E.

#84 Retains a 100% success rate for me.

Had a fantastic young spinner today. Gorgeous body and once she got started she dropped her dress, small but gorgeous breasts, she slipped her panties off to reveal a perfectly shaved and TIGHT pussy. I asked her to 69 and she gleefully jumped on. We went at mutual for a good 10mins, I could tell she was cumming as she sucked deeper harder and faster until I came in her mouth. The beautiful thing was that she was still cumming and wanted more so she kept sucking with a mouth full of my cum until she finished her 2nd orgasm. Best 400+tip you can spend. Just perfect.

#84 Retains a 100% success rate for me.

Had a fantastic young spinner today. Gorgeous body and once she got started she dropped her dress, small but gorgeous breasts, she slipped her panties off to reveal a perfectly shaved and TIGHT pussy. I asked her to 69 and she gleefully jumped on. We went at mutual for a good 10mins, I could tell she was cumming as she sucked deeper harder and faster until I came in her mouth. The beautiful thing was that she was still cumming and wanted more so she kept sucking with a mouth full of my cum until she finished her 2nd orgasm. Best 400+tip you can spend. Just perfect.
By chance, would you know the name of the girl?

USA and VN
The 2-minute continuation suckage after a cummage is an over-exaggeration. More like she gagged and quickly spit the shit out with an immediate mouth wash gargle. Some people seem to like to over-fantasize their experience, kinda like Michael Bay excessively blowing up everything.

Last edited:
The 2-minute continuation suckage after a cummage is an over-exaggeration. More like she gagged and quickly spit the shit out with an immediate mouth wash gargle. Some people seem to like to over-fantasize their experience, kinda like Michael Bay excessively blowing up everything.
If you say so Sir, I’ll gladly keep my experiences private. Not sure where you get 2 minutes from...

I have had some who continue the up/down and sucking after the first blow, keep doing it until the cum stops flowing. It's definitely not typical, about 95% of the time the BJ isn't as good as that, but it's happened enough times for me that it I'm not shocked when it does happen.