Vien Dong recommandation

Does anyone have any recommandations for Vien Dong massage? No. 62 is stunning, and will pretty much do everything for you, except fs. VIP room with sauna and bath. Ticket, around 700k. Tips 800k. Come with recommandations if you guys have.

I've been here about 10 times. Did you do something above regular VIP? Because its normally 300+300. And they've never offered bj and I've never asked because HJ onlyis generally the rule here. Girls take their tits out half the time. #21 is super hot.

I've been here about 10 times. Did you do something above regular VIP? Because its normally 300+300. And they've never offered bj and I've never asked because HJ onlyis generally the rule here. Girls take their tits out half the time. #21 is super hot.
Had a regular room. 320k for ticket, 500 tips. A quick tip if you want a girl that does bj, ask the guy in the changing room and tip him 50k.
I got to know a girl working in Vien Dong and got a lot of inside information. Not everything shes telling me though, cause we’re kind of talking.
Just wanted to see if you guys have had any good experience at Vien Dong.
Attached is a photo of no. 24, shes working night shift if you guys are wondering.
all massage, bar etc are close in hcm atm, fyi

Pictures