Vietnam Hugging Cafes - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
Vietnam Hugging Cafes in Ho Chi Minh are different than the typical cafes with sexy Vietnamese women who only serve drinks, and usually much more happens from a Vietnamese hugging cafe. In Vietnamese, hugging cafes are called "caphe om" and translates to hug cafe. These Vietnamese hugging cafes are adult lounges, where you can find girls for more than hugging.

Before blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh were popular, these hugging cafes would have private rooms for blowjobs from the Vietnamese girls working. This doesn't happen as much anymore, but you can still meet one of these girls for a blowjob or sex. The Vietnamese girls working at hugging cafes encourage customers to buy drinks by flirting and rubbing their bodies on you. And if you find a girl you like, you can walk out with her for a blowjob or sex.

One of the more popular areas for "caphe om" hugging cafes is District 8 in Ho Chi Minh, along Pham The Hien street. There is Tro Lai Caphe Om at 698 Pham The Hien, Cafe 714 Caphe Om at 714 Pham The Hien, and many more. Some of these "caphe om" hugging cafes are obvious, but many will have hidden entrances.

Once you're inside, order something to drink, and one of the available girls will join you. Most of these girls only speak Vietnamese, but after some flirting, they will offer you a blowjob or sex at a nearby love hotel. And unlike the girls working in Little Japan Saigon, you can negotiate the price with them. It just depends on the time of day and how desperate the girls are.

Every girl will have their own price, but you can expect to pay around 300,000 VND ($13) for a blowjob, and full service will cost around 600,000 to 800,000 VND ($26-34 USD). Some girls will give you a blowjob outside, somewhere discreet, and other girls will want to visit a nearby love hotel for sex. You can expect to pay the cost for an hour or two at a nearby love hotel.

And once you train your eyes, you'll spot these "caphe om" hugging cafes throughout Ho Chi Minh.

I have been keeping my eyes out for these for a while now. I've had old timers tell me they can be pretty close to a strip clubs some nights.

Have you checked either of these out in person Logan? Curious for a first hand report (but I guess I can go check these out for myself too 🤷‍♂️).