Vietnam Massage Girls with Photos

Southeast Asia
It's easy to meet massage girls in Vietnam. Many girls will come to your hotel or apartment and offer their services for one hour or overnight. Some girls are working freelancers, some are students trying to make extra money, and some online accounts will offer multiple massage girls to choose from. Many of the popular dating apps have working massage girls looking for new clients, and it's very easy to match with local girls nearby using WeChat or Line messaging apps.

Before agreeing to meet a girl, I always ask how much for their time and to send some photos. In my experience, it's better to negotiate what you want before agreeing to meet the girl. Every girl is different, and some are more willing to do whatever sexual fantasy or desire you're in the mood for.

The first price a girl mentions can usually be negotiated down. Most girls will send photos, but some will offer to video call or tell you they want to come over, and if you don't like what you see when they arrive at the lobby, you can politely turn them away at no cost. And sometimes, two girls will show up to the lobby, and you can choose which one you like best to go back to your room, and her friend waits in the lobby for her to finish. Very rarely has a girl ever looked better in person than the photos she sends.

And the extremely beautiful girls who do look better in person know it and usually won't budge from their price because they are in high demand. I've seen this with many mixed girls who look extremely exotic and beautiful, and they usually have short video clips on their profiles showing their amazing bodies and beautiful smiles.

This ongoing thread is for sharing photos of massage girls in Vietnam. And please include the city in Vietnam the girl is working from.

Southeast Asia
Also in HCM using Line, I was talking with a Vietnamese girl and when I ask for photos, the account send me many photos of different girls, and they ask me to choose which one I like best.

massage-girl-vietnam-9.jpg

On WeChat, I noticed girls only contact you when you're in a certain area. When I stayed in the tourist area where Vincom Center is on Dong Khoi street. I would get a few invites every few hours. I have recently moved up north in District 1 to the Da Kao area and I haven't had a single one.

Southeast Asia
How do they find you on line ..... I can't get the nearby to work
Do girls find you on Line?
For Line app, choose the More section, and then People Nearby and a photo grid of people will show up. From this page, there is a Person icon in the upper left, which shows you a list of people requesting to add you as a Line friend.

Every time you open the People Nearby section in Ho Chi Minh, the photo grid of people refreshes and changes.

The more you open Line and go into the People Nearby section, the more frequent you will show up as last online to other users, and you should see more friend requests from girls wanting to add you.

And of course, make sure you allow Line to access your location and send you notifications.

Southeast Asia
On WeChat, I noticed girls only contact you when you're in a certain area. When I stayed in the tourist area where Vincom Center is on Dong Khoi street. I would get a few invites every few hours. I have recently moved up north in District 1 to the Da Kao area and I haven't had a single one.
WeChat, the same as Line, will show your profile as most recently online from the time you open the app and access the People Nearby section.

I get many more friend requests from WeChat, but I've had better interactions when I find girls on Line app. Notifications seem to work much better on Line, and WeChat always has a delay or doesn't always alert you in real time.

I have noticed this week has been less and less people because everyone is preparing to leave HCM for the Tet holiday weekend. One massage girl told me she will leave for her hometown on Monday, and she is trying to work and save money before she goes. She is questionably attractive, and has agreed to meet me for coffee first. I will meet her and see how it goes before deciding to take things further.

I'll have to update this thread with some more massage girl photos from Ho Chi Minh.

Most of them are fake though. I believe most of them are really the pimps or a designated person that takes care of the girls communications. Anyways, I will still call the "girls" from now.

I had quite a few disappointments.. You really have to be thorough in your questioning. From what I've learned, these are the must ask questions before you meet and partake.

First, you should ask for recent photos to use for comparison. If it's not her then you can deny her. Don't accept the "photoshop" bullshit reason.

Second, make sure she understand what you want exactly. Most girls usually won't add on fees for the most common and usual requests. You don't want to ask later with a hard on because this gives them a bargaining chip for more money. This is a total fucking turn off!

Third, if you prefer some basic conversational skills, even just a small vocabulary set to get by, then make sure you ask her if she can. Most of girls use the translate function to chat with you and when they arrive, they will use a translator app to communicate the whole time (another turn off). Although, I think English speaking girls are really far and few between in Vietnam. I believe most of these girls are from poor backgrounds and has no opportunity to learn English let alone any education.

And lastly, if you are looking for long time (they call it over night lasting anywhere from 6-10 hours) make sure you tell them you will pay them when time is finished or when they leave. Most short time girls will accept payment at end because I believe none of them really want to stay that long when they can potentially earn much more with several short times in a given night. A lot of them will ask for the short time rate up front so that way can just leave after services are rendered and "still be right" about it. So make sure to tell them that, some will accept but I believe most wont. (side note: this country is full of scammers and cheats, it's just in their culture, they've had almost a century of practice scheming foreigners especially caucasians and east asians i.e. the French, Japanese, and Americans) lol

I am sharing my experience and knowledge with you folks after wasting a couple hundred bucks (not that much when compared to the west). Well, I cant say totally wasted because the deed was still done but let me tell you something about all hookers, once they get their money, their ambition to please and work for it goes right out the window.

To sum it up, if you don't like wasting money on disappointing experiences, you need to be firm about your requests and requirements. Sure, you may potentially lose some girls who's pictures you saw that you'd like to fuck. But remember, most do not look like how they do in their pictures. You've been warned!

On a side note, if you prefer to "test" these girls to see if they're really who they are in the pictures and you want to gauge their English skill. Meet them at an address other than where you're staying. Preferably at least a block away in a cafe or bar or even just outside of a random business. This way you can avoid any psycho bitches lol

EDIT: BTW for further confirmation, ask them to do a video chat with you. Most "girls" couldn't do so right away because I'm sure it was someone else talking. They will delay you to video chat until the girl is actually there, which can be nearly an hour or even the next day.

EDIT 2:
Average price for Line and WeChat girls can range from absolute lowest to highest (from my experience) goes:
Short time (1 hr, 1 go) 1 to 1.6 mil vnd, average 1.2
Long time over night (6-10 hours, 2 or more): 2.2 to 2.6m, average 2.5

NOTE: I WANT TO SHARE THIS INFO IN HOPES OF CHANGING THE SHITTY SCHEMING ATTITUDES OF VIETNAMESE HOOKERS!

Last edited:
Do not book this girl (Thanh) on LINE. She is a bitch! Firstly, we agreed in messages what her services are, what are my requests and what are the expectations. Her picture is fake. Despite all requests for videos calls, she refused and sent me a bunch of pictures, which she deleted afterwards. The whole experience was awful. She screamed at me when I politely asked her to complete the requests, disagreed what we discussed, wanted me to finish up quickly (after 20 mins), took her phone two times for calls and messages, threatened me to finish up before 1 hour and was in an awful mood. She has too many restrictions and no-one will enjoy with her, due also to her strong personality. I booked her because the other girl who I liked, had an emergency and could not make it! Avoid at all costs! This post is to inform you all that even though you screen them properly, they still find a way to win over!!!

Pictures

Last edited:
Do not book this girl (Thanh) on LINE. She is a bitch! Firstly, we agreed in messages what her services are, what are my requests and what are the expectations. Her picture is fake. Despite all requests for videos calls, she refused and sent me a bunch of pictures, which she deleted afterwards. The whole experience was awful. She screamed at me when I politely asked her to complete the requests, disagreed what we discussed, wanted me to finish up quickly (after 20 mins), took her phone two times for calls and messages, threatened me to finish up before 1 hour and was in an awful mood. She has too many restrictions and no-one will enjoy with her, due also to her strong personality. I booked her because the other girl who I liked, had an emergency and could not make it! Avoid at all costs! This post is to inform you all that even though you screen them properly, they still find a way to win over!!!

Possibly you weren't talking to her originally........ her pimp agreed to everything..... then just told her to get your money

I've been having mixed luck with Line, WeChat, Badoo, TanTan, Zalo. These girls are scattered across too many apps.

I am renting a private apartment through Airbnb. Can I trust inviting one of these girls over to my place?