Vietnam Massage Girls with Photos

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .... ;)

I banged this LINE girl in Danag for 1.7 mil, 19 yo with perfect body and pristine equipment. I know it's high, but it was my first one in VN and I didn't bother to negotiate the price :) But, the quality is way beyond those 600k-700k range that I tried from Kynu. At the end, what makes us satisfied that matters :cool:
FS with a young 19y, it good deal bro. Good for you :D

Most of them are fake though. I believe most of them are really the pimps or a designated person that takes care of the girls communications. Anyways, I will still call the "girls" from now.

I had quite a few disappointments.. You really have to be thorough in your questioning. From what I've learned, these are the must ask questions before you meet and partake.

First, you should ask for recent photos to use for comparison. If it's not her then you can deny her. Don't accept the "photoshop" bullshit reason.

Second, make sure she understand what you want exactly. Most girls usually won't add on fees for the most common and usual requests. You don't want to ask later with a hard on because this gives them a bargaining chip for more money. This is a total fucking turn off!

Third, if you prefer some basic conversational skills, even just a small vocabulary set to get by, then make sure you ask her if she can. Most of girls use the translate function to chat with you and when they arrive, they will use a translator app to communicate the whole time (another turn off). Although, I think English speaking girls are really far and few between in Vietnam. I believe most of these girls are from poor backgrounds and has no opportunity to learn English let alone any education.

And lastly, if you are looking for long time (they call it over night lasting anywhere from 6-10 hours) make sure you tell them you will pay them when time is finished or when they leave. Most short time girls will accept payment at end because I believe none of them really want to stay that long when they can potentially earn much more with several short times in a given night. A lot of them will ask for the short time rate up front so that way can just leave after services are rendered and "still be right" about it. So make sure to tell them that, some will accept but I believe most wont. (side note: this country is full of scammers and cheats, it's just in their culture, they've had almost a century of practice scheming foreigners especially caucasians and east asians i.e. the French, Japanese, and Americans) lol

I am sharing my experience and knowledge with you folks after wasting a couple hundred bucks (not that much when compared to the west). Well, I cant say totally wasted because the deed was still done but let me tell you something about all hookers, once they get their money, their ambition to please and work for it goes right out the window.

To sum it up, if you don't like wasting money on disappointing experiences, you need to be firm about your requests and requirements. Sure, you may potentially lose some girls who's pictures you saw that you'd like to fuck. But remember, most do not look like how they do in their pictures. You've been warned!

On a side note, if you prefer to "test" these girls to see if they're really who they are in the pictures and you want to gauge their English skill. Meet them at an address other than where you're staying. Preferably at least a block away in a cafe or bar or even just outside of a random business. This way you can avoid any psycho bitches lol

EDIT: BTW for further confirmation, ask them to do a video chat with you. Most "girls" couldn't do so right away because I'm sure it was someone else talking. They will delay you to video chat until the girl is actually there, which can be nearly an hour or even the next day.

EDIT 2:
Average price for Line and WeChat girls can range from absolute lowest to highest (from my experience) goes:
Short time (1 hr, 1 go) 1 to 1.6 mil vnd, average 1.2
Long time over night (6-10 hours, 2 or more): 2.2 to 2.6m, average 2.5

NOTE: I WANT TO SHARE THIS INFO IN HOPES OF CHANGING THE SHITTY SCHEMING ATTITUDES OF VIETNAMESE HOOKERS!
thanks for sharing !

Avoid this one, click bait for a pimp. And not your ordinary pimp, I think very smart and speaks English as we chatted for days extensively. The one trick i learned was to ask them to take a selfie with some random gesture like with their right thumb on theIraq forehead. If you ask them to video they may not do it as they often are chatting to you from someone else’s Hotel room. I also make it clear and write in Vietnamese what I want and what are my terms,ie paying after. Another good way to find the real freelancers is to look back through their profile photos, the person in the image won’t change every other week and there will be photos of food, family and being out with friends. Another sure fire way is if the girl is 9/10+ it’s probably fake!!!!! Go for the pretty/slim girl next door types....

Pictures

You may try her , genuine but little bit pricey , freelancer.
Thanks for the info bro..just messaged her this afternoon and getting the 1 hour just incase, she turns out to be the same person with the picture. She is quite friendly and can speak english, chinese and korean.
Her rates are 1hour, 1night and 20hours.

Very satisfied with the service, now im extending her for 20 hours.
Talked abit with her, she is actually a mama san (pimp) also.
She have a few girls under her, so u can try n enquire about them.

I will update again tomorrow, but so far she is okay, she never ask for money upfront.

Southeast Asia
Thanks for the info bro..just messaged her this afternoon and getting the 1 hour just incase, she turns out to be the same person with the picture. She is quite friendly and can speak english, chinese and korean.

I will update again tomorrow, but so far she is okay, she never ask for money upfront.
Her photo just looks okay, but sounds like you're very satisfied with her. Any specific highlights you don't mind sharing? Also, did she show you pics of the other girls she had on offer?

Cheers,
Bill.

Her photo just looks okay, but sounds like you're very satisfied with her. Any specific highlights you don't mind sharing? Also, did she show you pics of the other girls she had on offer?

Cheers,
Bill.
She's quite friendly to me and quite professional in bed.
She also have some other girls she have on offer.. probably around 100 or so when i scroll through her phone.

Hi. Thanls for the info. Can u please tell the price for 20 hours ? And how many shots allowed ?

Reading this forum I’m starting to wonder a few things:
1. How many of you live in HCMC or are planning a trip?
2. How many of you actually intend to take a punt or follow up any lead you get here
3. How many of you are teenage virgins surfing forums for thrills?

Guys, it’s called punting for a reason. Get out there, put some money on the bedside table and have fun trying!!! There is no silver bullet here, and I can tell you that what works for me won’t work for you because success is a cake made from failure and persistence.