Vietnam Massage Girls with Photos

Southeast Asia
Many of the girls looked too hot to be true. I actually don't mind paying higher rates for them if they really turn up as shown in their photos.
And if you don't like the girl when she arrives at the lobby, you can politely say no and walk away.

Southeast Asia
Message the girl. She quote me 60usd too
The girls always quote high prices when you first ask. I recommend bargaining. Only a select few girls are very firm in their price, and these are the ones that are mixed, super hot, and highly desirable. It also depends on the day of the week and the time of day.

Seems so. Anyone have contact for hanoi ? Heading there tomorrow.

I booked a girl in D1 at 500k coming Wednesday. Will come to my hotel instead... I will share the FR once test.

Newbie here. I belong to the breed of guys who had, at one point in their life, make a vow to never pay for sex, not because i think its wrong or something but just like that. Anyways this girl had messaged me on the line app and man... from the pics she looked fine as hell. Although i still wasnt sure if i wanted to go ahead with banging her after paying, i decided to consider should there be a time when i m horny as fuck with no date around.

And the day finally came.. I had asked her for more pics and she sent me dozens of them which just made me so so very sure that it would be her and not a pimp. We fixed a time and I asked her to meet me at my apartment lobby. Right on time a girl with lots of make up entered (its funny how easy it is to spot these girls). But it wasn't her. A very beautiful one, i must admit, but NOT HER.

Stupid me did not want any random girl to be my first paid encounter (haha). So i politely refused, gave her 40,000 VND for her fuel expenses and headed back to my apartment to play some God of war.

Did a reverse google search on her images and found out that this chic's a famous Vietnamese Instagrammer. All the pictures that had been shared with me, were in her profile :)

The pics belong to this chic with the IG handle "vinhnhuu". I m pretty sure she isnt selling her pussy for 1.6 million VND :)

http://instagr.am/p/BmTG7USgW_Z/

Southeast Asia
Did a reverse google search on her images and found out that this chic's a famous Vietnamese Instagrammer. All the pictures that had been shared with me, were in her profile :)
Thanks for sharing your experience. This confirms what others have said that they steal other girl's photos from Instagram.

Newbie here. I belong to the breed of guys who had, at one point in their life, make a vow to never pay for sex, not because i think its wrong or something but just like that. Anyways this girl had messaged me on the line app and man... from the pics she looked fine as hell. Although i still wasnt sure if i wanted to go ahead with banging her after paying, i decided to consider should there be a time when i m horny as fuck with no date around.

And the day finally came.. I had asked her for more pics and she sent me dozens of them which just made me so so very sure that it would be her and not a pimp. We fixed a time and I asked her to meet me at my apartment lobby. Right on time a girl with lots of make up entered (its funny how easy it is to spot these girls). But it wasn't her. A very beautiful one, i must admit, but NOT HER.

Stupid me did not want any random girl to be my first paid encounter (haha). So i politely refused, gave her 40,000 VND for her fuel expenses and headed back to my apartment to play some God of war.

Message the kynu girl -she is hot too. She charge 1.5mil for overnight but stay at her hotel. 300k for 1 shot. I'm tempting to try at least 300k shot, I dont intend to overnight at unknown hotel when i have a nicer hotel to stay and sleep.

Southeast Asia
You guys can try asking the girl to take a selfie (maybe with a written text or number) at that moment and send it to you to verify that she is real.
Good idea. I've also done video calls with girls to make us both feel comfortable before agreeing to meet.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
One thing i did when i booked ANNA in kynu.net is that i called her via video chat just to confirm that's her alright and it turned out right and the rest is history.

Southeast Asia
I got issues with sign up with wechat, security check. can anyone help ?
The only thing you can do is go through the prompts on WeChat. They are likely wanting to confirm you a real person because you're a new account signup. Confirm using the phone number or email address you used to signup. And if that doesn't work, sign up for a new WeChat account.

For more information, check out the WeChat Help Center, but forget about contacting them because they will not respond. I tried when I had the same problem in America. I had a difficult time setting up a WeChat account in America, before I came to Asia. Once I was in Southeast Asia, I setup a new account and have never had anymore problems. It helps to setup with a new phone number. Make sure you store your login credentials somewhere in case you need to setup WeChat again using the same account.

Southeast Asia
This WeChat girl is in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh and quoted me:
  • $60 USD for 1 hour
  • $130 USD for overnight
  • $750 USD for 3 full days together, with all the sex and blowjobs I wanted, and I pay for food and everything we do together
I tried to bargain her 3 day price, but she would not budge.

This is her WeChat ID:

wechat-girl-district1-ho-chi-minh-1.jpg

I asked for photos and she sent me these:

wechat-girl-district1-ho-chi-minh-2.jpg wechat-girl-district1-ho-chi-minh-3.jpg

But she had many personal photos on her WeChat profile that were not photoshopped and she looked much better in those. Here's a couple of her personal photos:

wechat-girl-district1-ho-chi-minh-4.jpg wechat-girl-district1-ho-chi-minh-5.jpg

Southeast Asia
This Line girl in Ho Chi Minh was not expecting me to ask her how much for a few days together. I think you could have definitely bargained with this girl on price for a few days of GFE because she didn't expect the question and I had to explain. And her initial price was reasonable, the same as her price for overnight. And she looks good in the photos she sent.

line-gfe-ho-chi-minh-1.jpg

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
This WeChat girl is in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh and quoted me:
  • $60 USD for 1 hour
  • $130 USD for overnight
  • $750 USD for 3 full days together, with all the sex and blowjobs I wanted, and I pay for food and everything we do together
I tried to bargain her 3 day price, but she would not budge.

This is her WeChat ID:

View attachment 362

I asked for photos and she sent me these:

View attachment 363 View attachment 364

But she had many personal photos on her WeChat profile that were not photoshopped and she looked much better in those. Here's a couple of her personal photos:

View attachment 365 View attachment 366

$750 usd? damn that would bankrupt me for the next 5 months o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Southeast Asia
This Line girl in Ho Chi Minh started off by sending me a photo that looked like she photoshopped her head onto another girl's body. I questioned her and she sent a couple more photos. I asked her about a few days of GFE experience together, and she wanted to meet one time for overnight and then decide after we meet. I asked for more photos and she claims to not have anymore photos, and then keeps asking me about meeting because she has to make arrangements and does not want her mother to find out what she is doing. She was young and needed the money. I think you could definitely bargain with her on the price, but who knows if she is real.

line-gfe-ho-chi-minh-3.jpg