Vietnam Massage Girls with Photos

Southeast Asia
This Line girl in Ho Chi Minh sent me a friend request on Line, and her first message was asking about massage and making love. And here I thought this girl genuinely liked me as a person and wanted a relationship and long walks on the beach together :ROFLMAO:

line-gfe-ho-chi-minh-2.jpg

South East Asia
Anyone met up with any of these girls yet?

They look really suspicious. I think most of them are using photos from other people. Quite sure they will show up different.

Do you notice something in common? Most of them have heavy makeup and their photos are enhanced.

For girls that don't give me a real time selfie, I consider fake. And those with a boss are usually active after 9pm to 12am... don't bother reply.

Freelance girls, I noticed they reply me to before 8pm.... beyond that, all are fake.

And freelance girls are not professionals... Don't expect much beauty from them.

Damn... I'm starting to miss Manila.

Dominican Republic
For girls that don't give me a real time selfie, I consider fake. And those with a boss are usually active after 9pm to 12am... don't bother reply.

Freelance girls, I noticed they reply me to before 8pm.... beyond that, all are fake.

And freelance girls are not professionals... Don't expect much beauty from them.

Damn... I'm starting to miss Manila.
Tell more about Manila... Now I go to Ho Chi Minh, but I'm planning to visit Manila for my next holiday.

This massage girl is in Ho Chi Minh, District 5, and is $60 USD for 1 hour. I did not try bargaining, but you should because that price is too high. She definitely appears real, because she provides a couple photos, and I've also included some screenshots from all the personal photos she shares on her Line profile. And there is her WeChat ID if anyone is interested in her. Good luck!

View attachment 311

View attachment 312

View attachment 313
This girl initially charge me 1.5mil. Then confirmed at 1mil after she negotiate with me. At the end she didn't came. so i blocked her

Yeah me too.
I should have follow the advice, asked for selfie. If she can't give its fake.

When the above girl fail to come, i book another wechat girl name "Be My" 1mil. Ask for photo, she gave extra more picture and said that if different girl can reject. I stupidly agreed. and the girl indeed from different girl. Its the same girl that complain by member here (or other website). Girl with attitute and ask money in advance.

learn my lesson. After that, i asked for instant selfie to confirm, those provide me more picture without selfie. I auto block it. Just my hunch, any girl from wechat message after 10pm usually is boss-girl and fake. Freelance usually message before 9pm.

Yeah me too.
I should have follow the advice, asked for selfie. If she can't give its fake.

When the above girl fail to come, i book another wechat girl name "Be My" 1mil. Ask for photo, she gave extra more picture and said that if different girl can reject. I stupidly agreed. and the girl indeed from different girl. Its the same girl that complain by member here (or other website). Girl with attitute and ask money in advance.

learn my lesson. After that, i asked for instant selfie to confirm, those provide me more picture without selfie. I auto block it. Just my hunch, any girl from wechat message after 10pm usually is boss-girl and fake. Freelance usually message before 9pm.
So did you reject the girl or just go along with it?

Noob in this stuff. Red flag is everywhere. She change in toilet while closing the door. Keep on message her boss. Ask for money first. Bushy pussy... Was hoping to at least get it done.

End up...she blowjob with condom on. And bitting my dick. Totally let down... And basically masturbate me till cum. I'm surprised thought... My dick not even harden and arouse and she can make it cum. Worst fuck I have till date...but is an experience LoL.

I have to book another next night just to make sure my dick is not damaged by her LoL.

Noob in this stuff. Red flag is everywhere. She change in toilet while closing the door. Keep on message her boss. Ask for money first. Bushy pussy... Was hoping to at least get it done.

End up...she blowjob with condom on. And bitting my dick. Totally let down... And basically masturbate me till cum. I'm surprised thought... My dick not even harden and arouse and she can make it cum. Worst fuck I have till date...but is an experience LoL.

I have to book another next night just to make sure my dick is not damaged by her LoL.
Hahaha well at least its another exp. I had the same exp back in singapore. The bitch didnt even let me touch her leg😅

Anyone know why there is no line search people nearby? I already activated my location, but it's still not there. Anyway, can anyone send the girls contact in Saigon? Thanks

Sunar, you are from SG or Taiwan ? maybe you can try using wechat also can. but always cautious with the girls because many are using fake pictures and profie

Southeast Asia
Anyone know why there is no line search people nearby? I already activated my location, but it's still not there. Anyway, can anyone send the girls contact in Saigon? Thanks
I am from Singapore, ok sure thanks for the advice. WeChat have the same features?
To search for people nearby in Line, it has to do with the country of the phone number you setup using Line. Looks like it's only for people who have a SIM card from Cambodia, India, Myanmar, Vietnam, United States, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and Macau.

You can also use WeChat, which has the same function of looking at people nearby.

Zalo, the number one popular messaging app in Vietnam, also has a people nearby function, but you won't find many freelancers working on Zalo, compared to Line and WeChat.

I am planning to go to Vietnam...

If some one has trusted girls, they can share their Line ID. It would help both people.

And is it safe to bring a girl to your hotel room?