Vietnam Massage Girls with Photos

Southeast Asia
@Logan, thanks I like these girls... could you send their Line to me?
Hey, I have some bad news... :(

I checked my Line account, and all those girls were added using the People Nearby feature within Line. This means I am unable to know or see their Line ID to share their account. WeChat shows the WeChat ID for each user, but Line does not show the Line ID.

When you are in Ho Chi Minh, I recommend using the People Nearby feature of Line, and I'm sure you will encounter these girls in HCM. Hang out in District 1, open Line and use People Nearby, and girls will also send you friend requests to solicit their services. Just remember, many of these girls are being managed by other people. Ask for pics, or do a video call before meeting. And tell them you will send them away if a different girl shows up.

When you are in Ho Chi Minh, I recommend using the People Nearby feature of Line, and I'm sure you will encounter these girls in HCM. Hang out in District 1, open Line and use People Nearby, and girls will also send you friend requests to solicit their services. Just remember, many of these girls are being managed by other people. Ask for pics, or do a video call before meeting. And tell them you will send them away if a different girl shows up.
I am at HCM now. But i am still unable to get the feature to appear on my LINE app.

you just install LINE, then make sure you put a handsome profile picture and set as a singaporean or any other country, then you look for the features people nearby. after click you just see the people around and do nothing. between 15minutes to 30 minutes, there will be a lot of girl trying to add you. you just click on them and start to chat.

I need to try this when I visit HCMC again next month.
I have wechat so I just need to download Line.
Anyone have recommendations for girls that are proven true?

Be aware that most of wechat girls are touts and / or use fake pictures.
From my experience, 90% of the time the girl coming to your door will look different from the picture.

Never try on that this is shit. I agree 1m vnd and call from line and she come thdn ask the money so i pay then she ask me tips again. And she start shouting and ask for the tips i dont pay her then she keep screaming... fuck man its a diaster . I just told her to get the fuck off...

This is why I do not like using Line, WeChat, whatever.... for this kind of hook-up. Remember, prostitution is illegal in Vietnam so why would anyone on the other end want to incriminate themselves?

This is why i go to the clubs and pursue the freelancers route. I get to screen them in-person and they get to screen/vet me. At clubs, all it takes is eye contact, approaching the one i want, and whispering sweet-nothings in her ear and talking indirectly. Once they are in a cab heading over to my place, it is usually an extended stay. I usually get some food coming out of the club with the girl i scored and the last 2 times with her friends, because i hooked up her friends with my 2 friends. They all felt comfortable and they all were non-pros according to her. Yeah, sure. I am pretty sure every female on this earth has been a part-timer (at least once) at one point or another.

Just like every guy has paid for it (at least once) at one point in his life or another.

I always test them to see if they are a pro or non-pro by asking them in the morning whether they want to see other of my friends for some cash. This usually gives me an idea whether she is a pro, or she just went home for the night to my place because we jived. The lines are blurred when i hand over some cash. No pretense about this part of the deal.

This girl is a 22 year old student living in Ho Chi Minh. She stayed busy going to school and working a regular job, but wanted to make some extra money on the side. She said she is not looking for a boyfriend, only customers. She wanted 1,000,000 VND ($43 USD) for 2 hours, unlimited shots, anything you wanted to do during that 2 hours.

View attachment 244
Pls pm

This is why I do not like using Line, WeChat, whatever.... for this kind of hook-up. Remember, prostitution is illegal in Vietnam so why would anyone on the other end want to incriminate themselves?

This is why i go to the clubs and pursue the freelancers route. I get to screen them in-person and they get to screen/vet me. At clubs, all it takes is eye contact, approaching the one i want, and whispering sweet-nothings in her ear and talking indirectly. Once they are in a cab heading over to my place, it is usually an extended stay. I usually get some food coming out of the club with the girl i scored and the last 2 times with her friends, because i hooked up her friends with my 2 friends. They all felt comfortable and they all were non-pros according to her. Yeah, sure. I am pretty sure every female on this earth has been a part-timer (at least once) at one point or another.

Just like every guy has paid for it (at least once) at one point in his life or another.

I always test them to see if they are a pro or non-pro by asking them in the morning whether they want to see other of my friends for some cash. This usually gives me an idea whether she is a pro, or she just went home for the night to my place because we jived. The lines are blurred when i hand over some cash. No pretense about this part of the deal.
@DucNguyen I'm headed to Hanoi for the first time in Oct and I'm actually used to going this route when I visit Bali. What are some clubs I can visit that offer the most top quality girls? I'm talking beautiful, can carry a conversation... proper GFE. What I'm looking for is a list of the best clubs where girls like this hangout. Honestly, money isn't a limitation for me, but I do want to get my money's worth. Thanks in advance!