Vietnamese girls in Hanoi versus Ho Chi Minh?

I plan to visit Vietnam for the first time, and I just had some questions if you guys don't mind me asking.

I would like to visit 1 city for a week in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City specifically for the pay for play scene. I'm mostly interested in call girls from sites like Thiendia or Kynu. I'm also interested in massages and hot tocs. I'm not really into going into bars or picking up girls from the street.

But what I'm most interested in is really beautiful women. I understand this is pretty subjective, but what I mean is the model/celeb looking type.

My question is, are the women better looking in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city, or are they about the same?

I’ve been studying Vietnamese culture and the language for a few years and speak at a conversational level. I’ve read somewhere online that there is a stereo type that women from Hanoi are better looking. Is this true or just a stereotype?

If you read this, thank you for your time!

Southeast Asia
But what I'm most interested in is really beautiful women. I understand this is pretty subjective, but what I mean is the model/celeb looking type.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hear this all the time, and it applies here too. Anything I tell you is from huge sweeping generalizations, which don't necessarily apply because it's what you like and prefer. But here goes...

Personally, I don't see a big difference in beauty from the different regions. Many Vietnamese families have relocated, or their children leave their hometowns for better work and different opportunities. You're going to find girls from all over.

Based on the criteria you've outlined - one week of time for the best pay to play and mostly interested in Vietnamese call girls - the easy answer is definitely go to Saigon. Seriously. You will have many more options in Ho Chi Minh, and it's where most girls go to make money because of the larger population. Take a look at meeting girls on Kynu.net and there are many more girls to choose from in Ho Chi Minh. It's not even close.

Regarding the stereotypes you've mentioned, some will say there's more money in the north and supposedly, the girls take better care of themselves. I don't really believe this because the hot girls from Hanoi come to Ho Chi Minh to make the money. One common stereotype I've heard countless times is people from the north are not as friendly as the south. And the girls from the Mekong, south of Ho Chi Minh, are considered to be the most friendly.

You also mention speaking Vietnamese. People from the north do not like the southern accent, and will change their behavior towards you unless you speak using the northern accent. You can use either accent in the south, and they will treat you the same.

If you want model quality women, get yourself setup near the center of District 1, and check out the massage spas at Little Japan Saigon and meet some beautiful Vietnamese girls from Kynu.net

Cheers!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hear this all the time, and it applies here too. Anything I tell you is from huge sweeping generalizations, which don't necessarily apply because it's what you like and prefer. But here goes...

Personally, I don't see a big difference in beauty from the different regions. Many Vietnamese families have relocated, or their children leave their hometowns for better work and different opportunities. You're going to find girls from all over.

Based on the criteria you've outlined - one week of time for the best pay to play and mostly interested in Vietnamese call girls - the easy answer is definitely go to Saigon. Seriously. You will have many more options in Ho Chi Minh, and it's where most girls go to make money because of the larger population. Take a look at meeting girls on Kynu.net and there are many more girls to choose from in Ho Chi Minh. It's not even close.

Regarding the stereotypes you've mentioned, some will say there's more money in the north and supposedly, the girls take better care of themselves. I don't really believe this because the hot girls from Hanoi come to Ho Chi Minh to make the money. One common stereotype I've heard countless times is people from the north are not as friendly as the south. And the girls from the Mekong, south of Ho Chi Minh, are considered to be the most friendly.

You also mention speaking Vietnamese. People from the north do not like the southern accent, and will change their behavior towards you unless you speak using the northern accent. You can use either accent in the south, and they will treat you the same.

If you want model quality women, get yourself setup near the center of District 1, and check out the massage spas at Little Japan Saigon and meet some beautiful Vietnamese girls from Kynu.net

Cheers!
Thanks for always giving everyone such thorough replies! I guess Ho Chi Minh City it is for me!