Vietnamese women's perception towards African Americans?

United States
Hey guys! I read some threads. They are very informative. I have a specific question.

I like going out to clubs and bars. I am African American in my mid 20's. I have pretty good success with girls in America. I dress pretty well, and I always watch my hygiene. I workout a lot, but I am not lean.

I feel like my chances of picking up girls at clubs are almost zero considering I am black. I plan on traveling to Vietnam, Thailand, and Philippines.

By the way, I have dated Vietnamese girls before, but I understand the girls here are not the same us the girls there. I am planning to make my trip to Vietnam shorter than I initially intended.

All I want to know is the truth.

As long as you have a friendly demeanor, well dressed and have good hygiene you'll be fine mate honestly. Knowing a few basic vietnamese words will also go along way in breaking the ice.

Southeast Asia
If you dress well and have good personal hygiene, you will be fine at the bars and clubs. Sure, you might not connect with every girl inside the place because of your skin color, but you'll still match with girls.

Smile and be friendly. Being kind and nice helps out tremendously. And practice good personal hygiene. You'll be fine. And this advice for meeting Vietnamese girls applies.

Cheers!

Most people go to Envy or Lush in Ho Chi Minh, and I would say most of the girls are freelancers, but there's always the chance of picking up a girl based on your skills and luck.

Everyone here is nice, so I'll just say it. Some girls will bitch about your dick being too big, I'm serious. And that's a bad thing because it hurts them. So you might run into some problems there.

But like they say, everyone is different.

Southeast Asia
Some girls will bitch about your dick being too big, I'm serious. And that's a bad thing because it hurts them. So you might run into some problems there.
I agree. The reason I didn't mention this is because most Vietnamese girls associate this physical endowment with all foreigners. I'm not African American, and just about every girl has brought this up before any clothes ever came off. It affects receiving quality blowjobs and having sex, because you're right, it's uncomfortable and often times, painful, for the girl.

When having sex, it's usually easier for girls who've had children, otherwise it takes a few nights for our bodies to get used to each other. And some of the smaller girls tense their legs up too much, and it never gets easier because they cannot work through the pain. Giving oral to a girl first, or starting out with them on top, usually helps... but it takes repeat times for the girl to no longer feel pain and enjoy sex.

And don't get me started on all the virgins I've encountered :rolleyes: