Visiting Ho Chi Minh for 5 days

Hello folks, happy Friday.

I am coming to Ho Chi Minh on August 8 and will be there for 5 days. Can anyone recommend any good hotels in central location for all fun activities? And suggestions for day sight seeing ;)

Thanks.

Southeast Asia
How is Good Vibes Central Hotel, 277 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh? Is this hotel girl friendly?
This hotel also goes by the name of Shangri La Saigon Hotel. It appears to be a fairly typical hotel for District 1, Ho Chi Minh. It should be fine to bring girls back. Make your reservation for 2 people, and then they cannot try to charge you for an extra person later.

For a cheaper hotel option, that I know is girl friendly, I would recommend Hotel Royal, 5 Nguyen Van Trang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh. I've had girls stay with me here before, and it's never been a problem. The night manager has been working there for years, be friendly with him when you come and go. The place is clean and a good location, and my only complaint is the hard beds, which you will find at nearly every hotel in Vietnam. This is why I prefer renting apartments on Airbnb.

For around the same amount of money per night as Good Vibes Central Hotel, you could also rent an Airbnb at one of the nice apartment (condo) buildings, and then you can freely come and go as you please and not have to walk by a hotel reception desk every time.

What are you in the mood for? You are going to be in District 1, the central part of Ho Chi Minh, and easy to go anywhere you want. Are you more interested in blowjobs, massages, or full service?
Hi Logan, thanks for your time and help. I want to try the best things HCM can offer! And also some tourist places too... my plan is visit tourist places during the day time and having fun in evening at night time :)

You can try the Myst Hotel on Dong Khoi street in Ho Chi Minh. It's one of the more unique hotels in District 1 and girl friendly. My Malaysian friend went to this hotel a few days ago, and his Vietnamese girlfriend stayed with him for 3 days. And it's walking distance to most of the nightlife areas.

If you need more guidance, please feel free to inbox me.