Visiting Saigon

Will be visiting HCMC from Dec 29 - Jan 7. Viet guy from US, speaks viet fluent. Seeing if any other Viet guys interested in hanging out. Haven’t been back for awhile, so trying to see what’s new.

South Africa
Howzit bro, I am not from Viet but going to be in HCMC around your time, if you wanna hang out and try out some places, pm me.

San Jose, CA
Will be visiting HCMC from Dec 29 - Jan 7. Viet guy from US, speaks viet fluent. Seeing if any other Viet guys interested in hanging out. Haven’t been back for awhile, so trying to see what’s new.
Mistik, a couple of us organized a group of about 8 real Tourists on here, many Viet Kieu and others just plain good working professional guys, on business or tourism. I will see if i can organize a group private chat so you guys can hang out long after i am gone back to California.

We are all sharing experiences, knowledge, and even time together, and because we're of the same feather (uhhh, simply tourists and nothing more) we can flock together and enrich our experiences and knowledge.

No use hanging out with folks who just want to make a buck off you. This is supposed to be fun. Anything else is nonsense.

Let me know if you want me to organize for you, it doesn't take much work, or maybe you're already vetting and organizing yourself. Kudos and Happy Holidays.

-Duc