What ar the bj places like in hcmc

Hi I'm visiting soon and want to try a good massage and be place I have read all the reviews on hear but what are they really like are the women nice I will be staying in district 1

Practically anywhere there, any girl that solicits you while walking will do that.

About nice: If you want oscar perfect GFE experience than it is a no. This is a business transaction between you and the slut.

HCMC Telegram: @XpatConcierge
If you’ve read all the reviews then why are you asking for the same opinion again.
Just pick one that you like the sound of and try it.
It’s not rocket science. At worst you won’t like it. It’s called “punting” for a reason.

The massage beds (or perhaps better to be called tables) are usually very narrow in HCMC. So the girls usually stand there while they give you massage and HJ/BJ. This did seem a bit weird to me when I first came but I quickly got used to it, and it seems nobody here is making a fuss of it, so I think it should be no big deal for most people.

Compared to sensual massage places in Bangkok, the girls in HCMC are more reluctant to be completely nude. In some European countries some girls will charge you some extra for being completely naked but here in HCMC it seems many girls in massage parlours just wouldn't take off all their clothes and it's nothing to do with how much you pay them. I do think this something that I would't enjoy. I mean if I can hug a naked girl everyday like in Bangkok, I wouldn't mind if occasionally I have girls giving me a BJ with much of their clothes on, but if you are here in HCMC in a month and you don't have a chance to see a completely naked girl, that's really disappointing.

From my personal aesthetic view, the girls are MUCH more attractive than the Thai girls in Bangkok. Vietnamese girls seem to have larger boobs and lighter skin, but because I am ethinically Chinese and spent most of my life in China, I definitely prefer lighter skin and you may think differently. Some girls in Vien Dong are the most beautiful girls that my cock has ever touched.

And I think most sexpats would not be disappointed by HCMC. I am now literally blocked out of Vietnam because of the coronavirus, but I am browsing this forum and feeling hard to forget the good experiences I had in HCMC.

Last edited:
Are you talking based on your experience or speculation. Many massage places in HCMC have different levels of service. VIP package ie 800k+800k will get bath you or bath you, and complete nude massagve. Make sure you ask before committing.

Are you talking based on your experience or speculation. Many massage places in HCMC have different levels of service. VIP package ie 800k+800k will get bath you or bath you, and complete nude massagve. Make sure you ask before committing.
On experience. I rarely got completely nude girls in massage places in HCMC. True, VIP package usually gets me assisted bath, but it's not like the experience I got in the massage parlours near Phrom Phong, where the girls takes the bath (naked) with me. I had VIP packages in Vien Dong, Phuc An Khang, Thai Binh 3 and Kim Hu and the girls NEVER went complete naked while they assisted me with my bath, nor did any of them had bath together with me.

Women around the world probably think and say to each other about you, "Here's that ugly ass cheap fcuk". Or simply, "ewww, super beta".
I am binh thuong in every way. But definitely not beta, I never had a wife, fucked way over 3 digits of women (for free ) over 3 continents so you can tell me anything but that because while all my friends started families,I opted not to because of the joys of freedom.

Ho Chi Minh City
I am binh thuong in every way. But definitely not beta, I never had a wife, fucked way over 3 digits of women (for free ) over 3 continents so you can tell me anything but that because while all my friends started families,I opted not to because of the joys of freedom.
Blah, blah, bullshit. A judgmental cheap braggard you are.

On experience. I rarely got completely nude girls in massage places in HCMC. True, VIP package usually gets me assisted bath, but it's not like the experience I got in the massage parlours near Phrom Phong, where the girls takes the bath (naked) with me. I had VIP packages in Vien Dong, Phuc An Khang, Thai Binh 3 and Kim Hu and the girls NEVER went complete naked while they assisted me with my bath, nor did any of them had bath together with me.