What kind of girls are you attracted to?

I am into slim/slender types of girls, around 5'5" to 5'5" tall, big breasts, preferably natural, and smoking hot facial looks.
Wow, the HS Coffee and Juice you posted is awesome!!! I love their super short skirts. Makes me want to touch their legs. Looks better than Hooters.

San Jose, CA
Wow, the HS Coffee and Juice you posted is awesome!!! I love their super short skirts. Makes me want to touch their legs. Looks better than Hooters.
That was just one of the two coffee shops that I occasionally frequent in the Silicon Valley Bay Area. There is another Vietnamese owned and style cafe called Paradise.

But everything is wildly expensive in Silicon Valley. A cup of coffee being $6 USD, and a bowl of pho costing $11 USD.

In Ho Chi Minh, there are women just as pretty, if not even more pretty, occasionally at the KTV's and clubs. Or even the legitimate male-catering hair and massage places. All it takes is a little talking (I know, language is a barrier blah blah blah), and looking clean, and being humorous and fun, and a date, and spending a little cash, and you might score big time.

In California, everything is wildly expensive, and the women here are true butterflies. Women here are super hypergamous by nature and by environment.

Have a great sex-filled weekend to everyone.

http://instagr.am/p/BzmN1IunEE8/

@DucNguyen Think a lot of the facial characteristics you listed are much more popular with Asian Americans (contouring, dramatic eye makeup etc). I'm sure you can get a native Viet girl to watch a few "how to do ABG makeup" youtube videos and pull it off similarly.

I like slender, petite girls with big chests so I find Vietnam to be fantastic for that. Native guys I interact with seem to prefer girls slightly big boned so the "too skinny" ones for them are just right for me. We never fight over who chooses who at saunas.

San Jose, CA
I like any female who takes care of herself, and stays slim and healthy. Facially, is what matters most along with a bubbly personality. If i am not attracted to a good-looking face, her perfect body isn't going to help.

If she has a stunning face (In my eyes/perspective), but a fat ass fugly body, may be a no-go.

If she is between 5'4" and 5'7" and a fit 105 lbs give or take 5 lbs either way, and with C cup or above natural tits and a face like most of those girls in Crazy Rich Asians, or Miss Vietnam, Miss Korea, Miss <insert any hot model here> or Miss Asian whatever the frick, she would be perfect.

And the more down-to-earth fun she is, we can dock a few beauty points and i will still fall for her and so will my money. ;

In short, i prefer the same hunnies you do, albeit slightly taller because i am 6'0".

Many petite girls are sultry hot and sexy, as long as they aren't midgety short.