Which massage places in Ho Chi Minh should I go?

I will be visiting Ho Chi Minh next weekend, but I will only be staying for 2 full days (business trip).

I will be staying in District 1, and there are a couple massage places near my hotel that have been reviewed. I don't have time to visit all of them unfortunately, so I want recommendations on which ones to visit:
During my second night in Ho Chi Minh, I will be roaming NPK street, checking out all the shops that I can.

Which 3 massage shops would be best?

Looking for GFE, BBBJ, CIM. A good massage is always a plus too.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
The best GFE experiences and massages I've had has been Zeus Massage and Kim Huy (my review and pictures for Kim Huy Massage in Ho Chi Minh). I know it's not near District 1, but if you don't mind taking a Grab Taxi, it's also worth visiting Phung Thuy Massage in Ho Chi Minh.

The best BBJ and CIM experiences have been from the blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh. Ask to look at the girls, and if you don't see one you like, be polite and move onto the next hot toc. There are several on Nguyen Phi Khanh street. There's also Benny's Hot Toc, which has been a great CIM experience. It's the cleanest and easiest, but the girls haven't been that great looking. :(

If you want to have sex with a beautiful Vietnamese girl, take a 15 minute Grab to District 7 and visit Queen Bee Massage in Ho Chi Minh.

Hey @Logan, thank you so much for your help. Waiting to read your review of Kim Huy Massage and hopefully will visit either Zeus Massage or Kim Huy Massage when I arrive this weekend. Decided to not visit Bennys, but just hit NPK as much as possible. Thank you again for your help!