YOLO Nightclub in Ho Chi Minh

YOLO Nightclub at 26 Le Van Huu street in Ho Chi Minh has balloons and hot girls. Prices are the same as usual clubs, but they don't sell beer, only alcohol and wine, please keep that in mind. They don't discriminate between accepting only Vietnamese or foreigners (unlike some clubs). They have famous people performing almost every day, and it can get packed fast.

My friend is a table booker at YOLO Nightclub, and he said if I know any foreign friends, to tell them and book a table through him. He can setup your table with girls and provide some free gifts (shisha, fruit, balloons). Early bookings get the most benefits, and it's better to come with only guys because it's easier to setup your table with hot girls.

I've attached some pictures of the club for everyone to see. I want to share with you guys as well as help him out too. Please send me a PM for questions or bookings. Thanks.

Pictures

Southeast Asia
The address and phone number shown in the promotion photo shows this place is for Kingdom Beer Club. There is a different YOLO club at Pham Ngu Lao street in District 1. Is this the same place?

The address and phone number shown in the promotion photo shows this place is for Kingdom Beer Club. There is a different YOLO club at Pham Ngu Lao street in District 1. Is this the same place?
The owner of the YOLO beer club on Pham Ngu Lao street is also the owner of Kingdom Beer Club and Kingdom Karaoke. But the YOLO on Pham Ngu Lao street closed and they moved to a club only, located at 26 Le Van Huu street.

May I know an estimate rate per night, roughly how much? What kind of concept club is this?
It really depends on what you order. There's no cost to reserve a table, but you are required to order at least one bottle of alcohol, and there's many choices. The cheapest bottle is around 2,000,000 VND and can range upward to more expensive bottles, Belaire Gold is around 23,000,000 VND.

And the good thing is you can keep the bottle for next time if you don't finish the bottle. For example, if you order a 2,000,000 VND bottle this time and only drink 30% of the bottle, tell them to reserve the rest for next time when you check your bill, and they will give you a card with your name and the bottle percentage remaining. The next time you go, give them the card to get your bottle and you won't need to order anymore bottles.

Overall, it really depends on how much you play because if you like balloons, you might order a lot, which can rack up the bill. If you want to go cheap and only drink alcohol, that's fine too. If you book through me or my friend, we can get you some free gifts: shisha, fruit bowls, or balloons, which are valued around 400,000 VND each.

Typically, I have heard about people spending around 3,000,000 VND for the night, and then there are those who spend 10-20,000,000 VND for the night. Overall, it depends on what you order, and if you're going as guys, we can make sure you guys don't feel lonely. Send me a PM for details. The customers are local Vietnamese and rich Koreans, but they are booming and soon, this place might be more known like Envy Club in Ho Chi Minh.

It really depends on what you order. There's no cost to reserve a table, but you are required to order at least one bottle of alcohol, and there's many choices. The cheapest bottle is around 2,000,000 VND and can range upward to more expensive bottles, Belaire Gold is around 23,000,000 VND.

And the good thing is you can keep the bottle for next time if you don't finish the bottle. For example, if you order a 2,000,000 VND bottle this time and only drink 30% of the bottle, tell them to reserve the rest for next time when you check your bill, and they will give you a card with your name and the bottle percentage remaining. The next time you go, give them the card to get your bottle and you won't need to order anymore bottles.

Overall, it really depends on how much you play because if you like balloons, you might order a lot, which can rack up the bill. If you want to go cheap and only drink alcohol, that's fine too. If you book through me or my friend, we can get you some free gifts: shisha, fruit bowls, or balloons, which are valued around 400,000 VND each.

Typically, I have heard about people spending around 3,000,000 VND for the night, and then there are those who spend 10-20,000,000 VND for the night. Overall, it depends on what you order, and if you're going as guys, we can make sure you guys don't feel lonely. Send me a PM for details. The customers are local Vietnamese and rich Koreans, but they are booming and soon, this place might be more known like Envy Club in Ho Chi Minh.
Oh, I see. So it's just normal clubbing? The same as Lush?

And what are the balloons meant for?

Previously, I go to Catwalk more, but may wish try other concepts.

I saw the new YOLO when going to SKYXX. Your friend brings the girls over? Are they girls that work for the club? I've run into many of these girls, and they are smart, throw all the right signals, but refuse to meet outside of work... always "meet me at work and drink with me because I'm bored/sad about some bullshit"... trap/money hole!

I saw the new YOLO when going to SKYXX. Your friend brings the girls over? Are they girls that work for the club? I've run into many of these girls, and they are smart, throw all the right signals, but refuse to meet outside of work... always "meet me at work and drink with me because I'm bored/sad about some bullshit"... trap/money hole!
I agree. Many girls always say "come have drinks and we can talk" but it never amounts to anything except for a high bill. I don't understand why these hostess bars are popular. I understand if you have some buddies that you enjoy drinking with, but why waste your money with girls at these places. These girls say all the right things because there job is to make you spend money on drinks, but they are never really interested in you.

How was the SKYXX Club in Ho Chi Minh?

Both. There's girls that my friend can bring over, and there's girls that work in the club. It just depends what you're looking for.

I agree. Many girls always say "come have drinks and we can talk" but it never amounts to anything except for a high bill. I don't understand why these hostess bars are popular. I understand if you have some buddies that you enjoy drinking with, but why waste your money with girls at these places. These girls say all the right things because there job is to make you spend money on drinks, but they are never really interested in you.
For YOLO, the girl working at the club do not order drinks. They will drink and do whatever at your table (shisha, balloons, etc.) so there's no lady drink there.

Both. There's girls that my friend can bring over, and there's girls that work in the club. It just depends what you're looking for.
Is it worth going here with my hot bisexual girlfriend. We are looking for a fun time and want to hookup with some hot Vietnamese women. If your friend can help with a table and recommend any girls. I don't want to waste time if they are not interested because we are only in town for 3 nights.

To have fun or not depends on how you guys operate with the girls there, but if you need girls to sit and play and have fun at your table, then I can get that arranged.