Zeus Massage Review - District 1, Ho Chi Minh

I went to Zeus Massage in Ho Chi Minh today, Tuesday around 4:00pm

Very nice experience. This was my first time trying these kinds of massages (have done many salons in Vietnam for clean spa/massages though).

I chose the 500K massage package, plus the expected 500K tip. And I can speak Vietnamese fluently.

The experience is as described: I like that everything is in the same small massage room, and nobody can touch your clothes when you're enjoying your massage.
  • Wet Sauna - Very hot, but pleasant to relax your muscles for rest. I stayed in the wet sauna for around 3 minutes :)
  • Dry Sauna - Not great, not hot enough. I stayed in the dry sauna for around 2 minutes.
  • Bath Tub with a seat - You sit and the girl washes you, including your private parts. I always loved when my girlfriends wash me, and I enjoyed this part.
  • Massage - You lay down on the massage table face down, and she starts massaging, and she proposed a hot stone massage (no extra money). The massage was very nice, and then she removed her bra and started rubbing "those" on you. Wow. She massages some more and "checked" to see if I was ready, some handjob, then a very good blowjob. I was allowed to enjoy her chest and ass while she gave me a blowjob. Then more HJ, BBBJ, then finished with a HJ... a towel was ready to not make a mess. She cleans you, and then goes to clean herself (wash her hands, mouth, etc). She comes back, more massage and talking, then showers you again, and you can wear your clothes again. The girl was very nice, smiling, and very skilled :)
  • Girl - Small with a pretty face and smile, and a CRAZY body (probably natural D-cups and silky smooth skin). I was very happy to have her, as the mamasan said she was the only girl available... and I was scared, but no, she was VERY pretty :)
Overall, I am very happy with the experience, and it felt very safe (your clothes are never far) and clean.

Southeast Asia
That's great. I'm happy your experience at Zeus Massage was a good one!

I agree with you about feeling safe there. I don't like to leave my clothes in a locker outside the massage room. It's nice when they have hooks high on the wall, making it easy to hang your clothes and keep an eye on them at any time during the massage.

Because you can speak fluent Vietnamese, were you able to talk and flirt with your girl?

How long are you in Saigon for? Any plans to visit any other massage place or one of the blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh?

Cheers!

Hey man! @Logan

Thanks to your post, I was convinced to visit Zeus Massage! Thanks a lot!

I'm here for two and half more weeks. Are you in Vietnam? If our ages somehow match, I would be happy to hang out.

To answer your questions: yeah, since I can speak Vietnamese, we were able to have some conversation, and she was quite funny, but my Vietnamese is far from perfect and there were some sentences I didn't understand, but she was kind enough to always rephrase :)

Take care!

Southeast Asia
Sad... do you usually live in Vietnam? For next time.

I live in France. Man, seems you like misadventures :)
I'm a nomad, who loves massages and misadventures :ROFLMAO:

I said goodbye to America a few years ago and have been traveling and finding places in Southeast Asia to stay for a month or two. I've spent the most time in Thailand and Vietnam. I had a one year multiple entry visa for Vietnam and was using Ho Chi Minh as my home base, while making multiple trips around Southeast Asia.

I'm currently traveling in Eastern Europe and meeting massage girls is very different here. How do things work in France?

San Jose, CA
Yes, please provide her name or Zeus therapist #. I'm heading to SGN at the end of this month and would like to sample her and a few others. Will write detailed reviews.

Just visit there yesterday.
The girl was cute, energetic and always smiling.
Pretty much the same as @Taemujin described.
She washed you and flirt with you in the both tub.
Got to mention that she did pretty well on the massage part. My muscle were all deeply relaxed.

However, did not experienced the boob rubbing part.
Not sure if the girl skipped it on purpose.
About the bj part, she kissed around the private part and she knew how to make you aroused in a second. Too bad that bj only stands for a really short time. She finished with me cum in the towel.

The good and surprise part was she gave me a short extra massage after I cum.

Pros: pretty girl, smooth skin, pro massage and flirting skill, good BJ skill

Cons: skipped boob rub, short bj, big but fake boobs

P.s. my girl was no.100. Also, she knows almost 0 English.

Last edited:
Updating my experience...
Paid 1,000,000 at counter and provided pictures from an ipad to choose the girl. Chose no4. But it turn out to be different from pic...
Pic is 8/10, actual is 6/10 by my standard.
The service is pretty good... Strong massage, stone massage + boob and b2b massage... Then the happy finish...
Not a bad experience. if the girl is more beautiful, then it will be great...

Saw 2 more girls after the massage, not that beautiful either...

San Jose, CA
Updating my experience...
Paid 1,000,000 at counter and provided pictures from an ipad to choose the girl. Chose no4. But it turn out to be different from pic...
Pic is 8/10, actual is 6/10 by my standard.
The service is pretty good... Strong massage, stone massage + boob and b2b massage... Then the happy finish...
Not a bad experience. if the girl is more beautiful, then it will be great...

Saw 2 more girls after the massage, not that beautiful either...
This is called "bait and switch". You see this on Kynu (unintentionally since they can't post their real pictures due to police concerns) as well. In that States, the underground chinese houses do this all the time when they advertise. Often, it is because the girl quit and the new girl hasn't had photos taken.

I always politely refuse and demand to pick another girl if she isn't to my tastes/liking. Even when i am naked, i will insist on picking someone that resemble her picture, or they ask for another.

I resent when they "bait and switch", and this is why fish bowl line-up or picking up freelancers appeals to me more.

After all the positive reviews I had to make Zeus my next stop, and I did. Unlike all the other reviews this experience did disappoint.

Initially everything was great. I went in expecting to pay the 1.8M for two girls/100 mins but that has since then changed, now only 1 girl. I did notice an option for 4 girls but I don’t make it a habit to carry around 14M. So the 1M (which we all know includes the tip) was the option I chose. There was no chance to pick the girl, I was just shown a picture and was told that this was the girl I would be getting. She was not good looking at all from the picture I was shown, but in person she actually looked rather cute. Pleasant surprise.

The wet sauna was relaxing at first but the eucalyptus smell that they use quickly became overpowering and my recently shaved face started to sting. The dry sauna was rather relaxing but once I saw the level of the tub I got out. The bath was standard fare, a little more playing around than usual, but nothing out of this world.

The massage was better than most places provide and at one time I even found myself dozing off because I was so relaxed. Then the flip. The girl began by taking a drink of cold water—she knew what she was getting into—but then she literally allows the water to flow out of her mouth and onto my chest. She then begins licking me in a rectangular shape, nip to nip then down to my hip and then hip to hip. Repeated several more times. I don’t know who taught her this but it was definitely not effective (at least for me). She then takes another drink of cold water and I braced myself for where the cold water was going to go next—you guessed right. She then proceeded to give what was for 30 seconds a rather enthusiastic bj, quickly followed by about a minute of what just amounted to “tip-licking.” It’s 3:30pm, surely she’s not tired of the day already? Then she goes in for the hj. She sat on the massage table in a manner which required me to really stretch my right arm out to grab some ass. The hj began well but after about 2 minutes she slowed down...way down, and then after about a minute of what I can only describe as palm rubbing she then began to go fast again, really fast, quite uncomfortable actually... and then she slowed down again, and then she went fast again and then slowed again. Was she teasing me, just playing a game to get me close and then stop? Well after about 15 minutes of stop and go I told her to just stop, she watched while I did what she couldn’t. (Do I get a tip now? lol) She then asked me if I wanted to take a shower, I obliged, got dressed and got out of there.

Perhaps I just caught the wrong girl on the wrong day at the wrong time. My review of Zeus is clearly an outlier but after today’s experience I may find myself going to Vien Dong next or the places that I usually frequent.

I think the girl’s number is 25, they may have said 35 but I didn’t make it a point to listen when I was told the girl’s number. (I’m pretty sure I heard hai muoi lam, but it could’ve just as easily been ba muoi lam, I really stopped paying attention.)